1. Premier League
2. First League
3. First B League
4. II liiga (2 groups)
5. III liiga (4 groups)
6. IV liiga (4 groups)
7. Estonian Cup
8. Estonian SuperCup
9. Estonian Small Cup
10. U-19 League (1 level)
- Real rules (as I and pre-game editor were able to 🙂 ): fixture & disciplinary rules, play-offs etc.
- Added some new clubs and stadiums.
- Made some free agents missed transfers.
- Added kits to clubs that didn't have them.
- Added some fantasy prize money to all leagues and cups.
- Update finances of minor clubs.
- I have to delete relegation/promotion III South/IV South playoff in season 2021 because of high amount of B teams.
- Estonian 20/21 cup doesn't have IRL teams in Quarter Final (FM simulating it itself).
How to install:
As always Download the file and paste it in Documents \Sports Interactive \Football Manager 2022 \editor data folder. If there isn't an editor data folder create one [using lower case do not use caps ]
Set "Add players to playable teams" when starting a new game if you don't want to play with "gray" players in lower leagues.
Write me if you find some mistakes.
Also, you can download Estonia data update (author - Trabelsi from FMFan). It corrects some clubs professional statuses and attendance, players positions, CA/PA, "Trained in Nation/Club" statuses, languages, P.O.B. etc. Link - http://u.pc.cd/c1zotalK (select Direct Download).
You'll need to Login to comment