This is FLUTSKIN Version 8.0 for FM23!!
First of all I would like to give a great thank you to all FM fans who choose to play with FLUTSKIN and always keep me motivated to still editing the skin and gave me new ideas!!!
A special thank you to all of players who decided to distinguish my work with a donation!! Although just a small part of FM Players who use the skin made a donation (I edited the skin as a hobby and, as you know, completely free), I always feel honoured and happy when people recognize the work done and decide to contribute. So, I reinforce, I have to give a special thank you to that friends of FlutsKin!!!!!!
Also a thank you to all the skin makers who indirectly contribute to my work, and a special thank you to PATRES10, from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin), to MICHAEL MURRAY since I started editing the match inbetween highlights panel based on his amazing work, to QVORDRUP, for the metallic “Round country flags” and his great collaboration in the “country locator maps”, to NUNO KOPIO for the “Square shiny flags” I included as alt files (for using as an alternative to the “Round country flags”) to PMPOU for his great contribution with many tickets to customize the skin, to DAZS8 for his great work in the addons for Flutskin. I also thank you for the contributes made by NOLEAFWILEN and RICHBELL.
In FlutSkin you can find so many changes comparing to the default skin that I can’t present all of them here. I suggest you to go through the panels in order to see with your eyes all the changes!!
Main Changes in Version 8.0
- Tactics Overview Panel (now the subs bench includes the player pictures)
- Inbox panel (the height of the head bar was increased and tweaked)
- Match Inbetween highlights (now all the panels can be resized with the mouse, in height and width, for a better customization)
- Data hub → next opposition tweaked
- Player popup panel tweaked (pros and cons panel included in the drop down arrow)
- New alts included (tickets alts - thank you PMPOU!; alt for black sidebar)
- Some other tweaks here and there
Main Changes in Version 7.0
- Club Overview Panel (now 5 tabs, new information and tweaks)
- Player Overview Panel (new information and the panels arrangement tweaked)
- Tactics Overview Panel (bigger pitch, subs bench on the left and information about previous matches with the opponent tweaked)
- Home panel (more results included in the results panel)
Main Changes in Version 6.0
- New tab included with more information
-Player Overview Panel
- Now you can use 6 (!) different tabs full of information
- Team full names included in the match scoreboard of UEFA competitions
-Match Team News panel
- Now you can choose among several tickets (I included tickets regarding UEFA competitions, BWIN Portuguese League, Bundesliga and a generic ticket, but, of course, you can customize your skin with the tickets you want)
-Reported bugs fixed
“Main Changes” in Version 5.0
- “New” Club overview panel
- now includes 3 different tabs including much more informations: club details, club history and key information (this tab full of club information). In the first tab the “followers in social networks” was included in the top middle panel.
- “New” stadium overview panel
- now includes much more stadium information
- “New” Nation overview panel and general panel
- Now include new information about each nation
- Player overview panel tweaked
- colours of attributes boxes and analysers tweaked
- Non player (staff) panel tweaked
- Current and Potential ability included
Please note that many of the screenshots above are not corresponding to the current version of the skin. As soon as possible I will try ti update the screenshots.
“Main Changes” in Version 4.0
- Player overview panel
- new set of tabs in the top middle box. Some of those tabs include new ring graphs of attribute analysis profile (physical, mental, technical, goalkeeping, defensive and offensive) which were created based on the great work of GROOT in his Electric Panther Skin. Thank you my friend!!; The other tabs include persoal details, biography and player stats full of data.
- Player attributes panel
- New tabs included in the middle boxes of the panel; stats box tweaked (with more data)
- Individual training panel
- New 5 tabs included
- New Bookmarks button included (now you can easily bookmark your favourite panels and have quickly acess to all of them)
- Lots of tweaks in player/staff list displayed in inbox panel (with much more information)
- Other tweaks here and there
- A few new alts (now you have a total of 24 alts for customize your Flutskin. However, please note that some of them could not entirely correspond to the current version of the skin)
- Finally, I would like to thank you Robin Heart who challenge me to do new things in the skin and gave me a new background picture for including in the background selector. Thank you, my friend!
“Main Changes” in Version 3.0
- Match inbetween highlights panel tweaked (now includes new information – pass map and match momentum – and four tabs for easily choose the information we want to see during the match)
- Ingame editor included in match day header panel
- Club affiliates panel tweaked
- Club overview panel tweaked (club details tweaked)
- Some other tweaks here and there
- Reported bugs fixed
- New Alts added:
- 1. grey titlebar and sidebar
- 2. player attributes not displayed (since I didn’t test all the panels, if you find a panel including player attributes yet, please let me know)
- 3. club details in club overview panel as it was in the last version of the skin
“Main Changes” in Version 2.0
- New Intro panel, now with 4 backgrounds rotating with each other
- New ticket picture in the pre-match panel (thank you, NunoKopio, for the new image)
- A few panels in news panel tweaked
- Competition Team stats panel and competition player stats panel
- Shorlist panel
- Player coach report for contract negotiations
- Player coach report for contract promises
- Tactics set pieces panel
- Team report scout report panel
- Scouting centre assignment card for recruitment focus panel
- Coach summary report boxes (player profile panel and player attributes panel)
“Main Changes” in Version 1.0
- Intro panel (new background included)
- Social news (size of the panels increased)
- New alt for match titlebar/scoreboard, including clock, teams (only the team logos) and score
- Reported bugs fixed
- Note 1: I also decided to keep the panels of the Uefa Cups, Bundesliga and EFL as default. However, I included a new alt for those who prefer using the match titlebar of the FlutSkin, in all competitions.
The pack includes many alt files for customize the skin (please read the read me file included in the pack) and several tutorials: 1) how should be the configs for the stadiums packs; 2) how can you adjust the size and the place of the kit number in player overview panel; 3) how can you do the 2D kits adapted for Flutskin. BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE ALT FOLDERS AND ALSO AT THE READ ME AND TUTORIAL FILES!!
You can download the 2D packs prepared for Flutskin (titlebar and player overview panel) here in sourtitoutsi. FC style kits https://sortitoutsi.net/content/44727/2d-kits-1819-for-flutskin-titlebarplayer-overview-v10 SS Kits style https://sortitoutsi.net/content/57825/ss-kits-as-logo-left-for-flut-skin
If you prefer SS'kits as default kits, you can download this and replace the kits folder located here: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\fm2022flutskin_dark\graphics\pictures\kits
However, if you prefer edit your own kits, I also included in the pack a .pdf file explaining how you can edit the kits for Flutskin.
The sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack includes player, competition and stadium backgrounds, as well as beautiful city images: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/17/sortitoutsi-backgrounds-megapack
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can donate by clicking here:
THE SKIN IS TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH 1920x1080 SCREEN RESOLUTION AND 4k (windows display settings 200%; game 100%).
YOU SHOULD USE IT IN FULL WINDOWS, ICONS ONLY
Important note regarding TV LOGOS:
Although the default tv logo is the one I use, of course you can easily change it; for that you just have to go to skin/graphics/icons/tv logos. In that folder there is a alt folder with many TV logos. You just have to replace the tv logo.png and the tv [email protected] for that one you want. Of course you should rename the new logos as tv logo and tv [email protected] You also can use other logos made by you. The procedure to use them is exactly the same. However, I should remember that yo should use logos with the right height. For tv logo you should use 25px and for the @2x you should use 50px.
This skin was made to work properly in 3840x2160 (4K with windows display settings 200%) and also 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions.
[b]How to add Flut Skin in FM23[/b]
Download and extract the .zip file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2023flutskin_dark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins
[*] Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
[*] Start FM23 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
[*] You should see FM 2023 Flut Skin dark - 8.0 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
[*] Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
You'll need to Login to comment
I got the same problem If I remove fluts standard press image If have a blank screen? As I would like to see the standard press image with the logos in the background#lost
Try with the folder “alt for skin without backgrounds”. I think that folder solve the problem…
Ill try that
Thank you again for your fine work.
abc_sort made me a challenge regarding a “thing” that, indeed, before his challenge, I already had try without success: include player pictures in the subs bench in tactics screen. But I decided to accept that challenge. Thus, after many tests and some hours of work I consider that I got it. Is not perfect because I couldn't make the kit work but, honestly, I like the result! What do you think?
Looks good, another great addition to the skin
Yes. I feel like dazS8. It´looks realy great.
Loving the skin as always. Tiny request here - is there a way to move the IGE icon from the second tier to the top tier, thus:
Bielsa is a Legend
Fantastic, the best just got better
Fantastic Flut can`t wait to have this
Hi and thanks.
Regarding your question, I made a test (including the IGE in the titlebar) but without success. It seems the game dosn't accept the IGE in Titlebar….
Hi DazS, scholl, Bielsa and Doddo.
Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it. 🙂 🙂
Finally, I got the subs bench to display the kits 🙂
Loving the new layout buddy !
Thank you for your work and your skin.
Hey, Do you know why the Stadium Pictures are not showing up?
Bielsa is a Legend
Have you downloaded them? They are a seperate file explained at the top of the thread
Yes i have.
Bielsa is a Legend
If they are in the right place the skin will auto find them
do you have a screenie of the filepath
Quick question, just noticed that the Year Founded area on the club details page is offset from the club logo banner. Any fix for this?
Bielsa is a Legend
Brilliant work again sir
appreciate you are busy but looking forward to the update release to take us to the next level
Obrigado mais uma vez Flauta Sou um grande fan de você. Continue o bom trabalho. Abraço
bartdude, luffy, Bielsa is a Legend, fififi980: thanks for your support and positive feedback! I had not much time to edit the skin on these days (I only increased a little the height of inbox heading, made all the boxes of "match inbetween highlights" draggable in the height and width for use them according the personal taste of each one, and the changes in tactics panel I showed you…). Thus, I don't know when I will have changes that justify a new update….
Tooomej: please read the pdf I included in the skin pack (Stadium CONFIGS Flutskin FM.pdf) where I explain how should be the configs for all stadiums work in the right places.
Jacob Fine: go to club overview panel.xml and in the following code, increase the value of the top inset (now 36)
<widget class="dashed_number_label" spec="text" style="bold" id="CyfV" size="11" colour="secondary" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
<boolean id="NumF" value="0"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="-2" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="36" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
<integer id="get_property" value="Cyfn" />
Awesome! Thanks so much, I'm loving the skin!
I have 2 questions for you :
2. On the panel “calendrier”, is it possible to invert the colors : Grey for team 1 ; the other for Team2 and U19 ? Or change the color for team 1 so that the matchs of team 1 are better seen compared to the other teams ?
Hi. For the second one I don't know how to do it since I never edit that.
Regarding the stadium, go to club overview stadium91.xml and change the following code
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-5,1,-4,1,-4,1,-5" offset="0" />
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-5,1,-4,1,-5,1,-5" offset="0" />
Thank you very much for your answer. 😊
Do you know why certain team have badge and stuff while others dont?
It's nothing to do with the skin, it's about omissions in your graphics folder, either the logos being absent or errors in your config file. Also make sure that the flutskin is the only one in your skins folder, then clear the cache and reload skin. If the problem persists, you need to return to your graphics/pictures/logos folder and correct any errors.
My friend, this skin is excellent. I would like to know if there is a way to change it to instead of appearing in the player's nationality, instead of appearing the emblem of the country's federation, the country's flag appears