This is FLUTSKIN Version 8.0 for FM23!!
First of all I would like to give a great thank you to all FM fans who choose to play with FLUTSKIN and always keep me motivated to still editing the skin and gave me new ideas!!!
A special thank you to all of players who decided to distinguish my work with a donation!! Although just a small part of FM Players who use the skin made a donation (I edited the skin as a hobby and, as you know, completely free), I always feel honoured and happy when people recognize the work done and decide to contribute. So, I reinforce, I have to give a special thank you to that friends of FlutsKin!!!!!!
Also a thank you to all the skin makers who indirectly contribute to my work, and a special thank you to PATRES10, from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin), to MICHAEL MURRAY since I started editing the match inbetween highlights panel based on his amazing work, to QVORDRUP, for the metallic “Round country flags” and his great collaboration in the “country locator maps”, to NUNO KOPIO for the “Square shiny flags” I included as alt files (for using as an alternative to the “Round country flags”) to PMPOU for his great contribution with many tickets to customize the skin, to DAZS8 for his great work in the addons for Flutskin. I also thank you for the contributes made by NOLEAFWILEN and RICHBELL.
In FlutSkin you can find so many changes comparing to the default skin that I can’t present all of them here. I suggest you to go through the panels in order to see with your eyes all the changes!!
Main Changes in Version 8.0
- Tactics Overview Panel (now the subs bench includes the player pictures)
- Inbox panel (the height of the head bar was increased and tweaked)
- Match Inbetween highlights (now all the panels can be resized with the mouse, in height and width, for a better customization)
- Data hub → next opposition tweaked
- Player popup panel tweaked (pros and cons panel included in the drop down arrow)
- New alts included (tickets alts - thank you PMPOU!; alt for black sidebar)
- Some other tweaks here and there
Main Changes in Version 7.0
- Club Overview Panel (now 5 tabs, new information and tweaks)
- Player Overview Panel (new information and the panels arrangement tweaked)
- Tactics Overview Panel (bigger pitch, subs bench on the left and information about previous matches with the opponent tweaked)
- Home panel (more results included in the results panel)
Main Changes in Version 6.0
- New tab included with more information
-Player Overview Panel
- Now you can use 6 (!) different tabs full of information
- Team full names included in the match scoreboard of UEFA competitions
-Match Team News panel
- Now you can choose among several tickets (I included tickets regarding UEFA competitions, BWIN Portuguese League, Bundesliga and a generic ticket, but, of course, you can customize your skin with the tickets you want)
-Reported bugs fixed
“Main Changes” in Version 5.0
- “New” Club overview panel
- now includes 3 different tabs including much more informations: club details, club history and key information (this tab full of club information). In the first tab the “followers in social networks” was included in the top middle panel.
- “New” stadium overview panel
- now includes much more stadium information
- “New” Nation overview panel and general panel
- Now include new information about each nation
- Player overview panel tweaked
- colours of attributes boxes and analysers tweaked
- Non player (staff) panel tweaked
- Current and Potential ability included
Please note that many of the screenshots above are not corresponding to the current version of the skin. As soon as possible I will try ti update the screenshots.
“Main Changes” in Version 4.0
- Player overview panel
- new set of tabs in the top middle box. Some of those tabs include new ring graphs of attribute analysis profile (physical, mental, technical, goalkeeping, defensive and offensive) which were created based on the great work of GROOT in his Electric Panther Skin. Thank you my friend!!; The other tabs include persoal details, biography and player stats full of data.
- Player attributes panel
- New tabs included in the middle boxes of the panel; stats box tweaked (with more data)
- Individual training panel
- New 5 tabs included
- New Bookmarks button included (now you can easily bookmark your favourite panels and have quickly acess to all of them)
- Lots of tweaks in player/staff list displayed in inbox panel (with much more information)
- Other tweaks here and there
- A few new alts (now you have a total of 24 alts for customize your Flutskin. However, please note that some of them could not entirely correspond to the current version of the skin)
- Finally, I would like to thank you Robin Heart who challenge me to do new things in the skin and gave me a new background picture for including in the background selector. Thank you, my friend!
“Main Changes” in Version 3.0
- Match inbetween highlights panel tweaked (now includes new information – pass map and match momentum – and four tabs for easily choose the information we want to see during the match)
- Ingame editor included in match day header panel
- Club affiliates panel tweaked
- Club overview panel tweaked (club details tweaked)
- Some other tweaks here and there
- Reported bugs fixed
- New Alts added:
- 1. grey titlebar and sidebar
- 2. player attributes not displayed (since I didn’t test all the panels, if you find a panel including player attributes yet, please let me know)
- 3. club details in club overview panel as it was in the last version of the skin
“Main Changes” in Version 2.0
- New Intro panel, now with 4 backgrounds rotating with each other
- New ticket picture in the pre-match panel (thank you, NunoKopio, for the new image)
- A few panels in news panel tweaked
- Competition Team stats panel and competition player stats panel
- Shorlist panel
- Player coach report for contract negotiations
- Player coach report for contract promises
- Tactics set pieces panel
- Team report scout report panel
- Scouting centre assignment card for recruitment focus panel
- Coach summary report boxes (player profile panel and player attributes panel)
“Main Changes” in Version 1.0
- Intro panel (new background included)
- Social news (size of the panels increased)
- New alt for match titlebar/scoreboard, including clock, teams (only the team logos) and score
- Reported bugs fixed
- Note 1: I also decided to keep the panels of the Uefa Cups, Bundesliga and EFL as default. However, I included a new alt for those who prefer using the match titlebar of the FlutSkin, in all competitions.
The pack includes many alt files for customize the skin (please read the read me file included in the pack) and several tutorials: 1) how should be the configs for the stadiums packs; 2) how can you adjust the size and the place of the kit number in player overview panel; 3) how can you do the 2D kits adapted for Flutskin. BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE ALT FOLDERS AND ALSO AT THE READ ME AND TUTORIAL FILES!!
You can download the 2D packs prepared for Flutskin (titlebar and player overview panel) here in sourtitoutsi. FC style kits https://sortitoutsi.net/content/44727/2d-kits-1819-for-flutskin-titlebarplayer-overview-v10 SS Kits style https://sortitoutsi.net/content/57825/ss-kits-as-logo-left-for-flut-skin
If you prefer SS'kits as default kits, you can download this and replace the kits folder located here: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\fm2022flutskin_dark\graphics\pictures\kits
However, if you prefer edit your own kits, I also included in the pack a .pdf file explaining how you can edit the kits for Flutskin.
The sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack includes player, competition and stadium backgrounds, as well as beautiful city images: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/17/sortitoutsi-backgrounds-megapack
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can donate by clicking here:
THE SKIN IS TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH 1920x1080 SCREEN RESOLUTION AND 4k (windows display settings 200%; game 100%).
YOU SHOULD USE IT IN FULL WINDOWS, ICONS ONLY
Important note regarding TV LOGOS:
Although the default tv logo is the one I use, of course you can easily change it; for that you just have to go to skin/graphics/icons/tv logos. In that folder there is a alt folder with many TV logos. You just have to replace the tv logo.png and the tv [email protected] for that one you want. Of course you should rename the new logos as tv logo and tv [email protected] You also can use other logos made by you. The procedure to use them is exactly the same. However, I should remember that yo should use logos with the right height. For tv logo you should use 25px and for the @2x you should use 50px.
This skin was made to work properly in 3840x2160 (4K with windows display settings 200%) and also 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions.
[b]How to add Flut Skin in FM23[/b]
Download and extract the .zip file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2023flutskin_dark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins
[*] Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
[*] Start FM23 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
[*] You should see FM 2023 Flut Skin dark - 8.0 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
[*] Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
You'll need to Login to comment
Yea, I usually play in window mode, so perhaps that was the problem. My Lewandowski certainly scored more than one goal, hehe, without the reported issue ever happening again, so I guess it's all good. I've donated some money for you 🙂
Thanks FLUT for all your work and commitment to the project. OBRIGADO !!!
Thanks for all the hard work, I've posted this here so I can add a screenshot
(I did this in photoshop to show an example)
How can i edit the xml files to have a scoreboard like this please? in all competitions
I'd love something like this for the English Premier League if possible?
@flut i will get round to those screenshots when I am feeling a little better. Bad week with my condition and it's left me exhausted with little to no sleep at night. Hope all is well your way mate?
I don't know why don't show the city picture when the team hasn't picture….???
The past year I had a picture make for me and put in the background folder like default.jpg but this year I've done the same thing and don't show nothing…
Can you help me ???
PD: Don't worry Flut, I've solved putting a picture with a XML with NONE, when the team doesn't have city and works perfectly….Sorry for disturb you
Dove posso sostituire le kit sulla schermata delle tattiche e del profilo del giocatore? Le mie maglie sono tutte aggiornate e appaiono correttamente nelle informazioni sul club, ma ad esempio la maglia della Roma appare ancora come quella vecchia in tattiche/giocatore. Ho cercato la posizione della vecchia maglia ma non riesco a trovarla per sostituirla con la nuova. Grazie
Glad to see this appear again for another edition keep the great work going.
Parabéns bom trabalho. Na FM 2022 tudo estava bem. Fotos das cidades e do estádio, apareciam quando clicava em Informação do Clube. No FM2023, nada aparece
i can't put the graphics to work in Flut skin this year. I don't understand what i'm doing wrong. Per example logos, in a different skin they work but not in Flut. I have sortitoutsi metallic logos extracted on the graphics folder, any help? Also 2.5d kits don't work in Flut skin. I haven't tried the rest yet. I'm using Game pass version but i don't think it's a problem.
Edit: Ok, logos and 2.5d kits are working now. I'll try the rest.
Top Job mate, if i can help in anything… shoot..
Great skin as always. Wow. I noticed that in the inbox for focus leagues, this is in English and for focus leagues 4, I can't select anything, although there should be several leagues there. Also my question. I always have the 2d game to choose from. Every time I start a new game, I always have to change the settings to 3d game. When I pause the game to change the stats, I don't have enough time because the game resumes after a short time.
Dachpakorn: go to match caption panel small.xml and change the red_replacement in the following code
<container class="contrast_box" id="perP" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" red_replacement="grey 800">
MR GAEL JORET, mackboss and fabio10: great that you already solved the problem.
iFlo5: thanks. I believe you are the only reporting that bug, and it never happens to me for now. Maybe there is a conflict with skins (try to keep this skin only in the skins folder of the game, clear the cache and reload the game). However, if the problem still remains, I really appreciate if you could analyse in order to know exactly what is the panel (if in inbox, what is exactly the information in that panel in that moment) in order I can try to take a look on it. Thanks.
Regarding the second question, you can go to competition news panel.xml and change
<container class="tabbed_container" id="gcol" default_item="ftsc" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" >
<container class="tabbed_container" id="gcol" default_item="bbcb" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" >
redsinthroneroom: you can find thoss commands in the top right of the match titlebar. Just click on the cog-wheel and those commands will be displayed.
SC00P: thanks for your donation!!! 🙂
matg56: thanks!! (Eu é que agradeço o apoio!!)
4ll5op and Rich: Use the following files. Place them in the match folder of the skin (overwrite the originals). If you want also for England, Germany and UEFA cups, you should place them also in the respective folders.
Rich, I hope you are in better health now. Take care my friend!!
Francesco: have you the 2D kits adapted for flutskin and updated for this season? If no, follow the link I put in the skin presentation and download the pack here in sourtitoutsi
Evil-Muffin7: thank you, my friend.
fififi980: thanks. Regarding your problem, I really don’t know what happens since everything is okay in my game. Try to clear the cache and reload the skin (and keep only this skin in the skins folder of the game) (sorry answer you in english bu tis due the fact that is the language we use here..🙂
NunoKopio: thanks you, my friend. Also for your availability to help. For now, I believe I only need reports for bugs (and perhaps some help with the answers here, since there allways are lot of them and is hard to manage all of them lol) . Thus, if you find any bug, please let me know.
Hablo: Thanks!! Regarding you questions, It seems everything is okay in my game. However, I don’t know if I understood well the questions. Could you please put screenshots of those problems?
I also chose the 2nd league from each country and from Germany to the regional league. In focus leagues 1+2 I can select 4 leagues. In focus 3 leagues only 2 leagues and in focus 4+5 leagues I cannot select a league.
When I pause the game. I don't have enough time to change the settings here. After a while, the game continues on its own.
And the 3 shots at the top right are also too short, or if I choose a different one, it's cut off at the bottom. Is that intentional?
Well for the first problem, I really don't know what happens (the game continue itself without you click on the arrow to play?…that is very strange). Thus I can't help you. Regrading the second question, what is your screen resolution? And you are playing with Zoom?
I don't know what happens. Maybe a onflict with other skin? In my game, as you can see everything is okay (look the screenshots for the 5 panels of leagues in focus)
Here is my general attitude.
And here the one for the 3d game.
And here at my laptop.
I only loaded your skin.
Another question. I have your beta version in the skin folder and your old version. Should you delete the old version?
125% se 100% all ok
Yes, Hablo, use 100% windows display settings with 1920x1080. And you also should use icons only.
Switched my laptop to 100% and now everything works. Super thank you.
Thanks a lot. The game hasn't crashed since so no idea what was causing it. However, it crashed at some point later with no skin enabled as well so it might've been bad luck and not related to your skin. Will keep an eye out if it ever happens again though and will let you know with more details then.
Have a nice Sunday.
Amiigo Flut obrigado pela resposta. Descobri como aplicar a massa do BackgroundsMegapack.Tinha como imagens da FM2022 e FM2023 todas juntas. Então fiz apenas o download da pasta FM2023 e ficou tudo a trabalhar bem. Obrigado
Hey, i have a little problem. Can someone explain why i can't see the option to top the game on the screen? My resolution is 1920x1080 and i triedt to change the panel but i still can not see the option.
Thank you a lot.
Hi. If your screen resolution is 1920x1080 you only should change the windows display settings for 100% (I believe you ave more than 100% in your windows display settings).
Once again the best skin ever.
I've used the guide so have sorted my name and number out, but can you tell me please how I can change the following.
i am using the Flut Profile kit icon 38
I am using SS kits, but it seems there is a kit behind my current one - I do I delete the kit in the background.
Also how do I move the home kit more to the left please so there is less of an overlap.
Can I make the small england flag and the green health icon bigger and closer together?
Finally how can I move the club badge on the bottom of the kit more to the left.
Bielsa is a Legend
I adapted for mine, try this
place in player panel
How can I make the social news panel, they can see how big?