Win a copy of FM24 in our Prediction League. Prizes are given out to the best predictor each month, so you have multiple chances to win.

danwhite89
13 years ago
3 years ago
I think there should be a Hall of Fame section back up. The entire reason I found this place was cos of CharlstonBattery's story with the Portuguese team and became quite viral. I think it would also give some people more incentive to focus hard on their careers and their stories so that they might one day end up in the Hall of Fame.

Thoughts/Opinions?
Shedender
17 years ago
2 months ago
It was brought up a while back but nothing has happened.. yet.
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
1 day ago
Speaking of CBF's story... Is it possible to get it viewable again? Because the fomatting's all over the place.
Footygamer
17 years ago
42 minutes ago
Link me (I could find it, but i'm pretty busy at the moment)
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
1 day ago
http://fm2012.net/topic/49519/mission-impossible-v

Also, what's with all the 'S'es after the thread titles?
Dan
13 years ago
6 months ago
I am working on a hall of fame, it will be up tomorrow
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Career of the week, hit that shit up, just had a wee prefix to the career thread title each week. Advertise careers on the mainsite and especially on the Twitter account. No career thread should really go more than a few updates without some sort of staff comment either, people love to know their shit is getting read. Get a notification system going for when someone posts in your career thread. Hand out some of that SI merch and run a career of the month competition, advertise the shit on Twitter. Maybe run some shit like monthly club / league focus, pin a thread in the careers section and encourage / sell a certain club or league to people for them to start a career there and post about it. Rename that shit from FM Stories to FM Careers, encourage people to just post up quick and simple updates, less hassle for the poster, people more likely to update Careers rather than full on stories. Felt like doing a big blocky post with excessive use of the word shit.
Shedender
17 years ago
2 months ago
I am working on a hall of fame, it will be up tomorrow

What's the current craic with this Dan?

You'll need to Login to comment