Randolf
10 years ago
4 years ago
Hi,
exists any file with a list of IDs of the players, or any tool to obtain the data, or edit the database files??
How do people know the id of the player when creates a new face for the packs or make the transfer updates?

I know there is an option in the preferences of the game to see the ID of each player, but I haven´t the game, and search each player one by one it´s very slowly...

I need this data por a personal project with facepacks, and only need the Spanish League BBVA Primera División ...

Thanks.
mons
17 years ago
14 hours ago
A list was created once but SI informed the creator that it was not permitted due to the terms and regulations of the game. You can find players' UID through the pre-game editor which comes with the game, but if you don't have the game I don't know how you can get the IDs.
Randolf
10 years ago
4 years ago
A list was created once but SI informed the creator that it was not permitted due to the terms and regulations of the game.

Damn!

You can find players' UID through the pre-game editor which comes with the game, but if you don't have the game I don't know how you can get the IDs.

Looking to what you tell me, I found several editors (FRMTE, Football Manager Live Editor, Official Football Manager Editor) which allow the list of players without having to go one by one as in the game.

I ask for help from a friend who has the game to try one of these editors.

Thanks for the reply.
Randolf
10 years ago
4 years ago
I got it!

Game installed + Database updated with transfers + FM Editor Live from FMScouts + AutoHotkey for the copy/paste process....

Thanks for pointing me to the right way...

You'll need to Login to comment