BH7
10 years ago
8 years ago
Okay, so all of my graphics including faces, kits and logos were working perfectly fine. However, I just downloaded the most recent "Cut Out Player Faces" update 8.03 and extracted it to my faces folder. This has somehow caused all of my graphics to stop working, even the kits and logos which were not altered. No matter how many times I clear cache/ reload the skin it just seems to not recognise them.

I then deleted the update 8.03 folder in case it was the cause of the issue, however it still won't go back to normal.

Edit:

- I have also deleted then verified the cache.
- Deleted the entire graphics folder and then remade the files using a back up
- Uninstalled fm16, deleted local content, cache and preferences then reinstalled
mons
17 years ago
2 hours ago
Okay, so all of my graphics including faces, kits and logos were working perfectly fine. However, I just downloaded the most recent "Cut Out Player Faces" update 8.03 and extracted it to my faces folder. This has somehow caused all of my graphics to stop working, even the kits and logos which were not altered. No matter how many times I clear cache/ reload the skin it just seems to not recognise them.

I then deleted the update 8.03 folder in case it was the cause of the issue, however it still won't go back to normal.

Can you please post a screenshot of your graphics folder structure?
BH7
10 years ago
8 years ago
Can you please post a screenshot of your graphics folder structure?

This?
BH7
10 years ago
8 years ago
I seem to have fixed it. It was launching from a different set of files for some reason.

You'll need to Login to comment