Rob Stanworth
7 years ago
7 months ago
Hi there,

I know this has probably been asked, but couldn't see any mention of "touch"... and whenever I've tried googling it all I get is a reference to tablet/mobile version.

So, does this brilliant live data update, or any other data update for that matter, work on the FM 2016 Touch/Classic game mode? I really enjoy the slimmed down version - like the old days of CM - but obviously I'm at the mercy of FM's winter transfer update ...

Thanks
Rob
mons
17 years ago
12 minutes ago
Hi there,

I know this has probably been asked, but couldn't see any mention of "touch"... and whenever I've tried googling it all I get is a reference to tablet/mobile version.

So, does this brilliant live data update, or any other data update for that matter, work on the FM 2016 Touch/Classic game mode? I really enjoy the slimmed down version - like the old days of CM - but obviously I'm at the mercy of FM's winter transfer update ...

Thanks
Rob

Unfortunately, I don't believe that editor data files (including this one) can be applied to the slimmed-down version Hopefully SI can remedy this in FM17

You'll need to Login to comment