sindjilic
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Is there a reason why dates from 2017 are greyed out when trying to start a new game? I even tried adding a league as playable but nothing happens. The dates are still greyed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
mons
17 years ago
5 hours ago
Is there a reason why dates from 2017 are greyed out when trying to start a new game? I even tried adding a league as playable but nothing happens. The dates are still greyed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

What do you mean greyed out? You're not supposed to start a save game in 2017, no?
sindjilic
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
When starting a new game through the advanced setup you can choose the period in which your game starts. Usually it's the pre-season or beginning of the season in a specific nation. I would like to start the game in December of 2016 or January of 2017 but I cannot select the dates. I attached an image as an example. You can see that I cannot select any of dates for Indian leagues even thought I have it as a playable nation. I thought this was fixed with the 17.2 patch,
mons
17 years ago
5 hours ago
When starting a new game through the advanced setup you can choose the period in which your game starts. Usually it's the pre-season or beginning of the season in a specific nation. I would like to start the game in December of 2016 or January of 2017 but I cannot select the dates. I attached an image as an example. You can see that I cannot select any of dates for Indian leagues even thought I have it as a playable nation. I thought this was fixed with the 17.2 patch,

I wasn't aware this was an issue with the game tbh, but I haven't ever started a new game with India loaded as a playable nation. I started a new game just now and it's the same here, so it's probably a bug with the game. Best to log it as a bug on the official forums, I guess
sindjilic
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Thanks mons, I will do that. One more question please since you seem to be answering very fast . Do you have a 1712_fm folder in your FM folders? I just noticed that I do not and I just want to make sure that it's not just me. I verified the cache several times on Steam and everything seems to work just fine. When starting new game I can see that my game version is 17.2 but the only default database that it loads is 17.1.0. I thought that with the new patch, the default database would have been 17.1.2. I attached another screenshot do you can see. Once again thank you for your help.
mons
17 years ago
5 hours ago
Thanks mons, I will do that. One more question please since you seem to be answering very fast . Do you have a 1712_fm folder in your FM folders? I just noticed that I do not and I just want to make sure that it's not just me. I verified the cache several times on Steam and everything seems to work just fine. When starting new game I can see that my game version is 17.2 but the only default database that it loads is 17.1.0. I thought that with the new patch, the default database would have been 17.1.2. I attached another screenshot do you can see. Once again thank you for your help.

That is perfectly fine and that is the correct database version, so don't worry about it and enjoy your save
sindjilic
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Thank you for your help mons. I'll log the issue on official forum and I guess I'll just holiday the first 6 months of the save.

You'll need to Login to comment