Jorsalfare
7 years ago
1 year ago
Hi!

Is there a single file that collects all countries kits? Like a megapack for kits?

And if there is and I´m just inept at searching the site, where can I find one?

Cheers!
mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Hi!

Is there a single file that collects all countries kits? Like a megapack for kits?

And if there is and I´m just inept at searching the site, where can I find one?

Cheers!

For various reasons, I'm afraid there isn't...
Jorsalfare
7 years ago
1 year ago
If I may ask: why? Sounds like a natural thing to do, especially for a site like this...
Jorsalfare
7 years ago
1 year ago
AND more importantly; will there be one in the near future?
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
No @Jorsalfare they'll never be a megapack for kits mainly because the kit makers don't want to do a megapack. You'll need to download them individually I'm afraid.
Jorsalfare
7 years ago
1 year ago
Seriously?? That sound extremely inconvenient. Is this a pride thing? Like a competition on who gets the most downloads?
Zinedine Zaiddin
14 years ago
3 years ago
Seriously?? That sound extremely inconvenient. Is this a pride thing? Like a competition on who gets the most downloads?

Not really, but I believe it is more convenient and easier to handle when download packs put separately team by team

Plus the team already well committed to keep up with latest kit templates up to this date, entertaining fantasy kit request etc etc

you know, like a whole dedicated team handling kits related stuff especially SS Kits..since 2009!

You'll need to Login to comment