ivanhampo
13 years ago
1 year ago
So my club has decided to build a new stadium and now the stadium image I downloaded doesn't appear on the club info page when saved with the old ID.

How can I change the generic stadium seat image to one of my own?
mons
17 years ago
15 minutes ago
So my club has decided to build a new stadium and now the stadium image I downloaded doesn't appear on the club info page when saved with the old ID.

How can I change the generic stadium seat image to one of my own?

Keep in mind it's a new stadium and so it will not display the image of the old stadium.

If you want me to do the above for you, can you send me:
a) an image of the new stadium (if you have one)
b) the UID of the new stadium (you should be able to find this by ticking the box within the preferences to display the UIDs and then clicking on the stadium page)
c) the config file of the stadium pack you are using
ivanhampo
13 years ago
1 year ago
Keep in mind it's a new stadium and so it will not display the image of the old stadium.

If you want me to do the above for you, can you send me:
a) an image of the new stadium (if you have one)
b) the UID of the new stadium (you should be able to find this by ticking the box within the preferences to display the UIDs and then clicking on the stadium page)
c) the config file of the stadium pack you are using

I've attached the new stadium image and also the config file.
The ID is 607
mons
17 years ago
15 minutes ago
I've attached the new stadium image and also the config file.
The ID is 607

607 is the UID of the old stadium of Barrow, Holker Street.

I need the UID of the new stadium.
ivanhampo
13 years ago
1 year ago
How would I go about finding the ID? It's displaying the IDs but cannot see the new stadium one.

I'm on FM Touch 17
mons
17 years ago
15 minutes ago
How would I go about finding the ID? It's displaying the IDs but cannot see the new stadium one.

I'm on FM Touch 17

In the regular FM, you would be able to see each stadium's UID when you click on it. Not sure about FMT...

You'll need to Login to comment