Connorakaconnor
7 years ago
4 months ago
hi,

i have downloaded a facepack for thr premier league and it has worked but now i have lost the faces of the championship players, league 1 and 2 players in england etc....

how can i get around this?

please help me asap
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago
hi,

i have downloaded a facepack for thr premier league and it has worked but now i have lost the faces of the championship players, league 1 and 2 players in england etc....

how can i get around this?

please help me asap

Which facepack style is it? Where have you placed the facepack? Can you upload screenshots?
Connorakaconnor
7 years ago
4 months ago
Which facepack style is it? Where have you placed the facepack? Can you upload screenshots?

i have placed it in 'football manager' folder under 'graphics' and set up its own folder etc
Connorakaconnor
7 years ago
4 months ago
i have placed it in 'football manager' folder under 'graphics' and set up its own folder etc

also saved them in folder like this
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago

Can you show me the path it's placed in? (i.e the whole folder location, e.g. mine is E:\FM user data\graphics). I suspect yours' is in the wrong place.
Connorakaconnor
7 years ago
4 months ago
Can you show me the path it's placed in? (i.e the whole folder location, e.g. mine is E:\FM user data\graphics). I suspect yours' is in the wrong place.

oh sorry, how do i show you that???

this right?
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago

this right?

Use this program to create a new config file for your images.

Watch this video to see how to do it; it's really easy.

If you're not confident you know what you're doing, can you upload the config.xml file within the df11 folder?
Connorakaconnor
7 years ago
4 months ago

this right?

/Users/connorstrong/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphics/DF11faces.com - FM17_EPL

that better??
Connorakaconnor
7 years ago
4 months ago
/Users/connorstrong/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphics/DF11faces.com - FM17_EPL

that better??

not really sure how to get that file.... is that right???
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago
not really sure how to get that file.... is that right???

That config file contains all the images in the whole DF11 megapack, and not just the minipack for Premier League players.

You will need to create a new config file yourself, using the program and the steps outlined in my above links. It's really very straight-forward, just a case of dragging the folder into the program field, and it'll automatically generate a new config file for you.
Connorakaconnor
7 years ago
4 months ago
That config file contains all the images in the whole DF11 megapack, and not just the minipack for Premier League players.

You will need to create a new config file yourself, using the program and the steps outlined in my above links. It's really very straight-forward, just a case of dragging the folder into the program field, and it'll automatically generate a new config file for you.

the program isnt opening..... i have mac and its saying its cant open on here?
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago
the program isnt opening..... i have mac and its saying its cant open on here?

Try looking for FM Graphics Configurator online, does the same job.

You'll need to Login to comment