Lankz86
6 years ago
1 year ago
I've jus downloaded the Editor off Steam now how do I make the Champions League grey & black? Please help.
mons
17 years ago
8 hours ago
I've jus downloaded the Editor off Steam now how do I make the Champions League grey & black? Please help.

I'm not sure it's possible with the in-game editor. If it's with the pre-game editor, you need to look for the CL in the competitions tab, then change the foreground and background colours according to your intentions.
Lankz86
6 years ago
1 year ago
I'm not sure it's possible with the in-game editor. If it's with the pre-game editor, you need to look for the CL in the competitions tab, then change the foreground and background colours according to your intentions.

Yes that's what I'm in, the offline editor, it just loads a blank screen I don't know where to search for the competition so I can change the colours for it? When I click the tab on the left nothing happens, it used to be really easy when I last played FM (FM 2010)
mons
17 years ago
8 hours ago
Yes that's what I'm in, the offline editor, it just loads a blank screen I don't know where to search for the competition so I can change the colours for it? When I click the tab on the left nothing happens, it used to be really easy when I last played FM (FM 2010)

You just need to load the database from the top left.
Lankz86
6 years ago
1 year ago
You just need to load the database from the top left.

Nothing happens? It asks me to load it when I start up the editor so I select 17.3.0? Then ive tried e-loading from the top left and still nothing? It lets me select competition on the left but then there is just an empty box?
mons
17 years ago
8 hours ago
Nothing happens? It asks me to load it when I start up the editor so I select 17.3.0? Then ive tried e-loading from the top left and still nothing? It lets me select competition on the left but then there is just an empty box?

Choose the filter for name and type in the competition name.
Lankz86
6 years ago
1 year ago
Choose the filter for name and type in the competition name.

Done it! thank you!

You'll need to Login to comment