jimo-888
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Started playing Fm 2006 again. It's just epic, Kerlon, Vucinic, Adu and so on, such a good if terribly inaccurate game. Anyway not being able to see a pic of these legends/real life failures is killing me inside and every facepack link is dead! I'd assume the original super pack was from here. Would any of the mods be able to put it back up for download or any kind soul that still has it be able to email me the file or upload it somewhere? Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Jim
mons
17 years ago
9 minutes ago
Started playing Fm 2006 again. It's just epic, Kerlon, Vucinic, Adu and so on, such a good if terribly inaccurate game. Anyway not being able to see a pic of these legends/real life failures is killing me inside and every facepack link is dead! I'd assume the original super pack was from here. Would any of the mods be able to put it back up for download or any kind soul that still has it be able to email me the file or upload it somewhere? Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Jim

I'd be astounded if anybody still has the files from a pack for a game 11 years ago. No harm in asking, though, I suppose. Besides, the cutout facepack was only started with FM08, so I doubt there was a megapack released before that version. However, you could still use the latest megapack - it will have all the older images plus obviously a lot of newer images which you would not need. Or else download Megapack 4.0, which is the oldest megapack available on this site, which'll be a lot smaller to download than the latest version
Jan.
17 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
I'd post on the Reddit page /r/footballmanagergames it has way more active people posting than this place these days. Still think it'd be a long shot though.

You'll need to Login to comment