johnmk30
10 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Has anyone else noticed that the SS Kits add on is not working properly on FM18? It displays in the club info correctly but when in match day it does not show next to the club or player name?

Is this just me and can it be fixed?

Also I have stopped using the 3D kits for now as they were not working correctly either. Made the graphics very block like and not clear.
Zander86
8 years ago
2 months ago
Has anyone else noticed that the SS Kits add on is not working properly on FM18? It displays in the club info correctly but when in match day it does not show next to the club or player name?

Also I have stopped using the 3D kits for now as they were not working correctly either. Made the graphics very block like and not clear.

The 3d kits have been updated this year so the previous ones now clash.
mons
17 years ago
15 hours ago

For the past couple of versions, for the kits to appear during matchday, you needed to download a small mod, because SI had decided to display the club logo in the matchday panels instead of the kit. It'll probably be out shortly after the game is released, I guess...

You'll need to Login to comment