Cigio
8 years ago
1 week ago
Hello,

I tried downloading the Custom Start dates and Real Fixtures update but it doesn't work.
Whenever I try to download it sends me to a page like this (attached).

When is it going to be available again?
William Chun
6 years ago
2 months ago
Pesimistanblue
6 years ago
1 year ago
kfnielsen
17 years ago
5 hours ago
Premium
An Admin has been called to fix the issue!
Footygamer
17 years ago
7 minutes ago
Sorry the 2018 version isn't ready yet, it went live by accident. I should be able to do find the time before Christmas, but not quite yet
El Payaso
16 years ago
1 week ago
Hello. Any news on this?
Footygamer
17 years ago
7 minutes ago
kr3t3n
11 years ago
1 year ago

Hi Rob, thanks for uploading the Start Date Editor files. I tried using them but I cannot seem to make the game start from the 7th of Jan (or 8th for that matter), the only option I get for 2018 is 1/1/2018 which means that a week of matches have not been played in the game. I even tried Importing the XML in the FM18 Editor and change the start date myself to 7th Jan 2018 but it didn't appear to work.

Here's what I've done, please tell me if I'm doing something wrong:
1. Downloaded the files from the site
2. Extracted them in the editor data folder
3. New Career Mode game with the Custom Date files loaded (the new transfers file, the England leagues file and the Custom Start Date file, all enabled)
4. I choose the African nation for the start date + England
5. I get 1/1/2018 as the latest date which I can choose
6. Naturally, matches and results in the game are entered only until the start date.

I am puzzle where I'm going wrong Looking forward to your reply!

Regards,

Georgi
Footygamer
17 years ago
7 minutes ago
In the XML file did it say Jan 1st or Jan 8th? You said you changed it so I'm assuming it was wrong originally?
kr3t3n
11 years ago
1 year ago
In the XML file did it say Jan 1st or Jan 8th? You said you changed it so I'm assuming it was wrong originally?

The XML file said 1st of Jan originally, altough I selected 7th of Jan on the website form before I downloaded the files. So I opened the Editor and changed it to 7th myself (with no result, unfortunately).
SrWer
11 years ago
8 months ago
Hello .. the custom start dates crash after 3 of january ..

You'll need to Login to comment