Charis Anastasiou
8 years ago
1 year ago
Hello, I have purchased the game, everything went right and i started a new career. I saved the game, exited to the main screen, but the next time i tried to load the game, it says "save game could not be loaded". I've created a new career over and over again to see if only that file only has that problem...but it keeps showing me this same message every time i'm trying to load a new file...hence i can't load any saved game at all...Anybody can help with this?

Thanks in advance!
mons
17 years ago
17 minutes ago
Do you have any editor data files installed?
Charis Anastasiou
8 years ago
1 year ago
yes, what about them?
mons
17 years ago
17 minutes ago

One of claassen's files briefly had an issue where a save game could be started but not loaded again. He released a new, bug-free version less than a day later, was wondering maybe it was related...
Charis Anastasiou
8 years ago
1 year ago
i don't think that's the problem, because i downoaded the last version of the megapack!
thanks anw!!
any other ideas?
mons
17 years ago
17 minutes ago
i don't think that's the problem, because i downoaded the last version of the megapack!
thanks anw!!
any other ideas?

Try starting a new game without the editor data files and check whether you still have the issue.
Charis Anastasiou
8 years ago
1 year ago
could you pls send me a screenshot of how your editor data and graphics folder (which are the 2 affected by any megapacks) look like?? because it might be that the error is somewhere there...
mons
17 years ago
17 minutes ago
could you pls send me a screenshot of how your editor data and graphics folder (which are the 2 affected by any megapacks) look like?? because it might be that the error is somewhere there...

Better that you send me yours' so I can see what might be wrong...
Charis Anastasiou
8 years ago
1 year ago
I've deleted everything in there so i can check whether i have the same problem without the packs....
mons
17 years ago
17 minutes ago
I've deleted everything in there so i can check whether i have the same problem without the packs....

You didn't need to delete the editor data files, you could just have not selected them when starting a new game.

You'll need to Login to comment