Danko11
11 years ago
2 years ago
i didnt know where to put this but was hoping someone here could help....

For some reason all the regens in my game are bald. I've had the game 2 days and added kits, logos, facepack as i usually would. ive been a premium member on here for years so know how to add graphics.

I've gone into programmefiles / steam / steamapps / common / fm18 / data / sifacegen......

it seems like there is no folder here for hair and it only contains classifiers / configs / detail / facial_hair / model_sets / photofit. could that possibly be the problem?

could someone check their game folders for me please and see if theres has a hair folder? or if my folders are correct?

if there is a hair folder could someone upload it for me?

thanks,
Elliot
mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
i didnt know where to put this but was hoping someone here could help....

For some reason all the regens in my game are bald. I've had the game 2 days and added kits, logos, facepack as i usually would. ive been a premium member on here for years so know how to add graphics.

I've gone into programmefiles / steam / steamapps / common / fm18 / data / sifacegen......

it seems like there is no folder here for hair and it only contains classifiers / configs / detail / facial_hair / model_sets / photofit. could that possibly be the problem?

could someone check their game folders for me please and see if theres has a hair folder? or if my folders are correct?

if there is a hair folder could someone upload it for me?

thanks,
Elliot

As far as is possible to tell, there is no way to include hairpacks for regens in this year's FM...
Sheriff Skacel
9 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Much like Brexit can happen in-game, there are some scenarios where Stone Cold Steve Austin becomes global leader and dictates that everyone must shave their head. Sounds to me like you are one of the few unlucky people to experience this as well as the hard Brexit scenario where the EDL rise to prominence and take a majority government.
Danko11
11 years ago
2 years ago
.......and thats the bottom line, cuz stone cold said so.

You'll need to Login to comment