RYAN BOTTERILL
6 years ago
4 years ago
Hi

I am a premium member when I try do download the big face pack for FM18 it does not download instantly like it states I the video?
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago
Hi

I am a premium member when I try do download the big face pack for FM18 it does not download instantly like it states I the video?

It's a 9GB+ file, it's not going to download instantly. Which video says it would download instantly?
RYAN BOTTERILL
6 years ago
4 years ago
hi

Thanks for the reply, its the video explaining how to upload once downloaded on the face packs?
Footygamer
17 years ago
20 hours ago
hi

Thanks for the reply, its the video explaining how to upload once downloaded on the face packs?

Can you explain a little more what's happening. Are you being asked to sign up again? Or is it not asking you to save the file? What actually happens when you click download?
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago
Can you explain a little more what's happening. Are you being asked to sign up again? Or is it not asking you to save the file? What actually happens when you click download?

Just so you know, after this post, the lad contacted me via PM. I gave him some instructions to help out and he never got back to me, so I'm assuming he sorted it out...

You'll need to Login to comment