kylesneddonrfc
7 years ago
1 month ago
Rangers have had staff changes and have signed 8 players and none of these have been added to the database i also downloaded the latest one and also arsene wenger is stlll the arsenal manager and also wolves have none of the signings and all the loans players are still at most teams. Used this database last year and it was class kept up to date but it is very poor this year unfortunately
mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Rangers have had staff changes and have signed 8 players and none of these have been added to the database i also downloaded the latest one and also arsene wenger is stlll the arsenal manager and also wolves have none of the signings and all the loans players are still at most teams. Used this database last year and it was class kept up to date but it is very poor this year unfortunately

Wenger is no longer at Arsenal and a number of players have been transferred into Rangers' squad. If any are missing, why not submit them?

Looks like unfortunately you may not be using the latest version of the file...
kylesneddonrfc
7 years ago
1 month ago
I went onto data update then downloaded the latest squads and then put them in my editor data folder then loaded a new save and the leagues wre correct with wolves in the premier league etc but no Rangers updated squads I will try again tommorow and let you guys know apologies if my previous message came over in an agressive way
kylesneddonrfc
7 years ago
1 month ago
No Gary Macallister as Assistant at Rangers and Joe dodoo went to blackpool on a season long long
mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
No Gary Macallister as Assistant at Rangers and Joe dodoo went to blackpool on a season long long

Gary McAllister was last in the game in FM15, so would need to be added and Joe Dodoo's loan at Blackpool was added some days ago.

If you come upon any other issues, the best way forward is to submit the changes yourself. That's the beauty of this update, which is entirely user-dependent and won't function if people don't provide the mods with the information

You'll need to Login to comment