SS' Kits

We have thousands of individual FM Kit Packs, when you download these packs your copy of Football Manager will be updated with all the latest kits. Not only that but you'll have our famous SS Kits, which we think are the best Football Manager Kits around.

• 2024.07 - Released on 03 Apr 2024
SS' Kits
NEW Submission System

A new submission system for the SS Kits has been released. Please see this forum topic.

phd_angel
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
17/18 SS Kits file isn't downloading. I cleared ad blockers, but problem remains. I can download logo and face packs fine.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
phd_angel
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
Hi. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance.
mons
17 years ago
18 hours ago
Do you get an error message? Have you tried different files?
phd_angel
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
Thanks for your reply. I get no error messages. I click the "download" button on your site, and nothing happens. (I was able to download logo and face packs ok).
mons
17 years ago
18 hours ago
Thanks for your reply. I get no error messages. I click the "download" button on your site, and nothing happens. (I was able to download logo and face packs ok).

So you're not able to download any of these files?
phd_angel
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
So you're not able to download any of these files?

No. I click on the "download" button and nothing happens (please see image below/attached).

Maybe I'm clicking on the wrong link? If so, can you please indicate the right link to download all FM18 kits (not just specific countries)?

Thank you.
mons
17 years ago
18 hours ago
No. I click on the "download" button and nothing happens (please see image below/attached).

Maybe I'm clicking on the wrong link? If so, can you please indicate the right link to download all FM18 kits (not just specific countries)?

Thank you.

You cannot download all the kits; you have to download them on by one by entering the page for each pack and downloading them from there.
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago

You'll need to Login to comment