Stavre
17 years ago
2 years ago
Hi,
Yesterday I started a role project in Google Sheets.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QG_uv1vdT8RoHv1Mv7A2I24Q7PRDl1tORzlSlFjD0pw/edit?usp=sharing

What does the sheet do?
If you plug in all your player's attributes, you will get a value for how adapt he is in any specific role.

How to use it?
The easiest way is just to plug in all attributes of your player and check which position you are interested in using him (all done in the Worksheet-tab). (The loading time can be up to half a minute)
The Important and KEY Attributes are the ones FM highlights. IF you want to add an attribute to the Important/KEY-list go to the Backoffice 1-tab and add the background color to the cell.
Backoffice 2 and 3 are only there to filter and sort the roles.

I would love some feedback on this project Is it of any use to anyone? What can be improved? (loading times are long, but so far I haven't found a smoother way of calculating while maintaining the easy way of editing which attributes that matters (background color))

With love
//Stavre
Matt Mindham
9 years ago
2 years ago
Can't seem to get it to work.

I open the link and can;t edit it.

I download it as an Excel and formulas are removed.

Would be very interested in running with it for a while, as it looks like something I did for a while, but much better!

Do you find it disagrees with the assistant/game indicators (Green Discs)?
Raja Gupta
10 years ago
4 months ago
Would be very cool to see!

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me, Tried downloading it as well as copying over to my drive but neither worked for me.

You'll need to Login to comment