Colorado
16 years ago
2 weeks ago
I've removed the fake folders and added the Real Name fix so I've got the correct Brazilian team names showing, but the colours are still incorrect.

I'm playing FMT, but this has always been fixable in the past.

Anyone had much luck? I want to create a South American career.
mons
17 years ago
10 minutes ago
I've removed the fake folders and added the Real Name fix so I've got the correct Brazilian team names showing, but the colours are still incorrect.

I'm playing FMT, but this has always been fixable in the past.

Anyone had much luck? I want to create a South American career.

Usually changing the Brazilian kit colours would be done by deleting a dbc file within the Steam folder. This meant that removing them would suffice for the proper kits to be displayed, and also that it was FMT compatible.

This year, for whatever reason and as far as I can tell, Brazilian kit styles and colours are changed in the same way, but the text field with which the club names are displayed is hard-coded. This means it can only be changed via an editor data file and that this particular change cannot be FMT compatible
Colorado
16 years ago
2 weeks ago
Thanks for replying, I've got the club names showing correctly though. It's just the actual colours which are the problem for me.
mons
17 years ago
10 minutes ago
Thanks for replying, I've got the club names showing correctly though. It's just the actual colours which are the problem for me.

I know. The changes in club names, kit styles and club text colours are all done separately this year, which is why the first two are working fine (because it's a dbc file so it's FMT-compatible), but the third one needs to be edited manually (through an editor data file, which means it isn't FMT-compatible).
Colorado
16 years ago
2 weeks ago
Bollocks, that real ruins the Brazilian leagues on FMT then.

You'll need to Login to comment