CTremaine26
5 years ago
5 years ago
I have a save with Aberdeen FC so have a relatively small budget however when I go onto staff search the results only produce coaches/scouts from the UK.

Also when I do player search because I have no scouts abroad I guess this is taking away the potential that I will find any gems abroad.

Can anyone advise on what I should do before I miss out on foreign gems?
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago
I have a save with Aberdeen FC so have a relatively small budget however when I go onto staff search the results only produce coaches/scouts from the UK.

Also when I do player search because I have no scouts abroad I guess this is taking away the potential that I will find any gems abroad.

Can anyone advise on what I should do before I miss out on foreign gems?

a) get some scouts in to increase your scouting range/knowledge
and/or
b) buy a scouting package for the same reason

CTremaine26
5 years ago
5 years ago
When I go onto staff search though it only brings up scouts with knowledge of England or Scotland. Is there an easy way to hire scouts with a good overseas knowledge?
krissmed
9 years ago
14 minutes ago
When I go onto staff search though it only brings up scouts with knowledge of England or Scotland. Is there an easy way to hire scouts with a good overseas knowledge?

Are those staff are English and Scottish? I think it depends on your club reputation. The search will only show you staff which could be interested in joining your club.

You'll have to win competitions to increase your reputation. It'll probably take a couple of seasons
thegooner
17 years ago
3 years ago
Could be the board will only allow you to scout UK, this sounds more likely than having foreign scouts.

You'll need to Login to comment