bobani
15 years ago
3 years ago
Premium
Hey guys!

i managed to create custom kits for a lower italian team, logo, kits and everything.. i installed it and now the kits dont show up during matches..i only see head, arms and legs in the match.. no shirts or shorts..

i know i had this problem in FM18 aswell, and i did fix it..i just dont remember how i did it..

can someone gve me a hand?
bobani
15 years ago
3 years ago
Premium
no one know what might be the problem?
mons
17 years ago
48 minutes ago

Can you upload the kit files you've created and in-game screenshots of the issue? It's a bit hard to diagnose what may be wrong without them...
bolid74
10 years ago
8 hours ago
Premium

It's hard to say what went wrong since you don't say exactly what is included in "I installed them". So I'll simply list what does it take to see new kits in game and you check what you have missed.

step 1: be sure that team has shirt assigned in editor (kits and colour section). If not, add it in editor, or in careers in progress use in-game editor. Note, if you do that just before 3D match, it may bug. Do that so that you can progress the game for few days before next mach
step 2: add kit files, saved as png to any folder that already has 3d kits.
step 3: in that same folder, find config.xml file and add a text line for your team. Copy the line above and change file name to match exactly the name of your kits, and also change the ID to match your team.
step 4: clear cache and reload UI in game/preferences

You'll need to Login to comment