Jandak
9 years ago
3 months ago
Hi, please have problem with blurry text (font). Does anyone have a similar problem? Does anyone know how to solve it? I have tried everything from updating the GPU through a new monitor.

I would really be grateful for every help.

PS: I've addressed the whole problem on this official (link)SIGA thread, but they do not answer me.

Thank you.
mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Hi, please have problem with blurry text (font). Does anyone have a similar problem? Does anyone know how to solve it? I have tried everything from updating the GPU through a new monitor.

I would really be grateful for every help.

PS: I've addressed the whole problem on this official (link)SIGA thread, but they do not answer me.

Thank you.

What's wrong with that? It's only small text, doesn't look too blurry at all

Have you tried increasing your zoom level?
Jandak
9 years ago
3 months ago
What's wrong with that? It's only small text, doesn't look too blurry at all

Have you tried increasing your zoom level?

I have set 100% DPI and 100% in game.. in previous FM games (since 2007) I dont have a problem..

EDIT: the problem is, in my opinion, the original resolution of the game.. 3840x2160 DSR (screen) wtf??!! i have only Full HD Monitor with 1920x1080 (24" AOC i2481FXH). When the game doesnt optimize the game is sharp but very big in the resolution (3840x2160 DSR).
kingrobbo
14 years ago
16 minutes ago
you can zoom in to 125% that should make a big difference

also have you looked over on the SI forums there is lots of info there regarding things like this ?
Jandak
9 years ago
3 months ago
Yes, if i zoom in 125 %, so font in game is sharp but why not sharp font on 100% zoom resolution 1920x1080p?

You'll need to Login to comment