duda04
12 years ago
2 years ago
Hi everyone. I´m new here but have some experience with FM. I´m now playing the Brazilian league with the BrasilMundiUp update and I´m having some problems with match days. In real life the Brazilian league have games played on sundays and wednesdays mostly and some games are played on mondays, thurdays and saturdays. But on game they are only played on sundays or wednesdays except when the match day have to be replaced due other competitions but then they are rescheduled to one or two days tops after the previous matches. To make it worst, then I have one or two weeks with no games at all!!! Is there a way to add those days into the league schedule to make it more realistic??

Also in Brazilian Cup the games are played only on week days, in real life. But in game they are also played on weekends. Any way to fix those things on editor?? Please!!

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english.
duda04
12 years ago
2 years ago
Anyone???? I just trying to fix it to start my new save. If there´s no way to do it, fine, I´ll play this way, but if someone could help...
mons
17 years ago
5 hours ago
Anyone???? I just trying to fix it to start my new save. If there´s no way to do it, fine, I´ll play this way, but if someone could help...

Best that you try and speak to the creator(s) of the file that you're using, since they'll know exactly how they created and edited their file.

I personally use MRT90's file, which he has been doing for a number of years and has always proven very comprehensive.
duda04
12 years ago
2 years ago
Thanks man. I´m trying to talk with them but no answer until now.

If I took a print of the editor, do you think it´ll help, or only with them really?
mons
17 years ago
5 hours ago
Thanks man. I´m trying to talk with them but no answer until now.

If I took a print of the editor, do you think it´ll help, or only with them really?

I don't really think I would be able to help, sorry
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
Yes this can easily be resolved in the editor
Open the file it should be created via advanced rules
If not activate them and you will see the days allocated to play fixtures ammend accordingly
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
if you want more info pop over to SI forums editors hideaway best place to ask if unsure
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
duda04
12 years ago
2 years ago
Thanks man!!! I´ve tried to do that on editor, but didn´t work previously..

These are the options I have on editor. Any clue of what I need to do?

I created a topic like this on SI forums editor hideaway also, but had no answers there.

kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
Thats not the right section
I have given you a screenshot of what to do I cant do anymore
duda04
12 years ago
2 years ago
But I couldn´t find this section on my editor. The closest thing I fould was this.
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
thats not it mate I cant do anymore I am showing you the section required to edit

its there that image you posted isnt it

https://i.gyazo.com/64de0a6b6c2b258a1e6394f0ae723b4c.png
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
its the league schedule you need to open not fixture scheduling
duda04
12 years ago
2 years ago
its the league schedule you need to open not fixture scheduling

Found it!!!! Thank you so much!!!

I was able to fix somethings, some games are still with wrong dates but I´m doing some tests.

Just one more question, it´s possible to select some days to not have games scheduled on them?
For example, I don´t want games scheduled on fridays, so on editor I can block this day?
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
I have not done this but the only way I would suggest is to
in fixture scheduling set number of matches to -1 it might not work but you can try

https://i.gyazo.com/140e5553b3069524fd084ae0bfda851f.png
duda04
12 years ago
2 years ago
I have not done this but the only way I would suggest is to
in fixture scheduling set number of matches to -1 it might not work but you can try

https://i.gyazo.com/140e5553b3069524fd084ae0bfda851f.png

Great!! Will try this. Thank you so much for your help!!!
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
no problem

using -1 in many situations in the editor will work for things like this, report back with an update to see if it works
duda04
12 years ago
2 years ago
no problem

using -1 in many situations in the editor will work for things like this, report back with an update to see if it works

Didn´t work for me. I have no idea whats going on with my editor (probably something with the editor data file, really) because every time I put -1 then click somewhere else, automatically turns into 1.
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
Didn´t work for me. I have no idea whats going on with my editor (probably something with the editor data file, really) because every time I put -1 then click somewhere else, automatically turns into 1.

that is fine it means it cant take a - number in that field, it was a long shot shame it didnt work

you can use it in some sections and the - means that particular thing will not happen
duda04
12 years ago
2 years ago
that is fine it means it cant take a - number in that field, it was a long shot shame it didnt work

you can use it in some sections and the - means that particular thing will not happen

It´s ok, I´ll continue doing some tests, but you already helped me very much. Only one or two tweaks and I can start my save in peace hahahaha

Thanks again friend!
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
It´s ok, I´ll continue doing some tests, but you already helped me very much. Only one or two tweaks and I can start my save in peace hahahaha

Thanks again friend!

No problem glad to help
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago

Thanks again friend!

This will do it for you

https://i.gyazo.com/2952b40907f8b9c04fb7d5b378559224.png

tick invalid fixture day and add accordingly
https://i.gyazo.com/929385dc4c7020362735cb510ccc29b2.png

You'll need to Login to comment