Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
Anthon The-Ton Linton broke the record for FM2019 Biggest Career Spend on Transfers with 1.03 Billion
9 minutes ago
Anthon The-Ton Linton broke the record for FM2019 Most Transfer Money Received in a Season with £479'000'000
25 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
46 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
1 hour ago
a31632 commented on: ESS version 5
1 hour ago
greg28 commented on: Leagues MEGAPACK by riddler updated 19.3.0
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515655 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311841 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14540 changes from 105 contributors.
3 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
5 hours ago
therealAR commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
therealAR added a download: Chelsea Teampack
6 hours ago
LeumasBall commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515648 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311834 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14527 changes from 105 contributors.
7 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: update 19.1
8 hours ago
Rigolle commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
8 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
8 hours ago
Thomas59540 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
9 hours ago
Anthon The-Ton Linton added a career: The Ton Tottenham Hotspur Career
9 hours ago
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
9 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
Qvordrup added a download: Football Club Nordsjælland Teampack
10 hours ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
10 hours ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515631 changes from 918 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311817 changes from 983 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14504 changes from 104 contributors.
10 hours ago
Abdul2604 broke the record for FM2019 Biggest Career Spend on Transfers with 150 million pounds
Discussion
Hi everyone. I´m new here but have some experience with FM. I´m now playing the Brazilian league with the BrasilMundiUp update and I´m having some problems with match days. In real life the Brazilian league have games played on sundays and wednesdays mostly and some games are played on mondays, thurdays and saturdays. But on game they are only played on sundays or wednesdays except when the match day have to be replaced due other competitions but then they are rescheduled to one or two days tops after the previous matches. To make it worst, then I have one or two weeks with no games at all!!! Is there a way to add those days into the league schedule to make it more realistic??

Also in Brazilian Cup the games are played only on week days, in real life. But in game they are also played on weekends. Any way to fix those things on editor?? Please!!

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english.
Anyone???? I just trying to fix it to start my new save. If there´s no way to do it, fine, I´ll play this way, but if someone could help...
Anyone???? I just trying to fix it to start my new save. If there´s no way to do it, fine, I´ll play this way, but if someone could help...

Best that you try and speak to the creator(s) of the file that you're using, since they'll know exactly how they created and edited their file.

I personally use MRT90's file, which he has been doing for a number of years and has always proven very comprehensive.

«This comment has been edited»
Thanks man. I´m trying to talk with them but no answer until now.

If I took a print of the editor, do you think it´ll help, or only with them really?
Thanks man. I´m trying to talk with them but no answer until now.

If I took a print of the editor, do you think it´ll help, or only with them really?

I don't really think I would be able to help, sorry
Yes this can easily be resolved in the editor
Open the file it should be created via advanced rules
If not activate them and you will see the days allocated to play fixtures ammend accordingly
if you want more info pop over to SI forums editors hideaway best place to ask if unsure
Thanks man!!! I´ve tried to do that on editor, but didn´t work previously..

These are the options I have on editor. Any clue of what I need to do?

I created a topic like this on SI forums editor hideaway also, but had no answers there.

Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
Thats not the right section
I have given you a screenshot of what to do I cant do anymore
But I couldn´t find this section on my editor. The closest thing I fould was this.
thats not it mate I cant do anymore I am showing you the section required to edit

its there that image you posted isnt it

https://i.gyazo.com/64de0a6b6c2b258a1e6394f0ae723b4c.png
its the league schedule you need to open not fixture scheduling
its the league schedule you need to open not fixture scheduling

Found it!!!! Thank you so much!!!

I was able to fix somethings, some games are still with wrong dates but I´m doing some tests.

Just one more question, it´s possible to select some days to not have games scheduled on them?
For example, I don´t want games scheduled on fridays, so on editor I can block this day?
I have not done this but the only way I would suggest is to
in fixture scheduling set number of matches to -1 it might not work but you can try

https://i.gyazo.com/140e5553b3069524fd084ae0bfda851f.png
I have not done this but the only way I would suggest is to
in fixture scheduling set number of matches to -1 it might not work but you can try

https://i.gyazo.com/140e5553b3069524fd084ae0bfda851f.png

Great!! Will try this. Thank you so much for your help!!!
no problem

using -1 in many situations in the editor will work for things like this, report back with an update to see if it works
no problem

using -1 in many situations in the editor will work for things like this, report back with an update to see if it works

Didn´t work for me. I have no idea whats going on with my editor (probably something with the editor data file, really) because every time I put -1 then click somewhere else, automatically turns into 1.
Didn´t work for me. I have no idea whats going on with my editor (probably something with the editor data file, really) because every time I put -1 then click somewhere else, automatically turns into 1.

that is fine it means it cant take a - number in that field, it was a long shot shame it didnt work

you can use it in some sections and the - means that particular thing will not happen
that is fine it means it cant take a - number in that field, it was a long shot shame it didnt work

you can use it in some sections and the - means that particular thing will not happen

It´s ok, I´ll continue doing some tests, but you already helped me very much. Only one or two tweaks and I can start my save in peace hahahaha

Thanks again friend!
It´s ok, I´ll continue doing some tests, but you already helped me very much. Only one or two tweaks and I can start my save in peace hahahaha

Thanks again friend!

No problem glad to help

Thanks again friend!

This will do it for you

https://i.gyazo.com/2952b40907f8b9c04fb7d5b378559224.png

tick invalid fixture day and add accordingly
https://i.gyazo.com/929385dc4c7020362735cb510ccc29b2.png
Login to post a comment

Login Register