Platinum2400
6 years ago
3 years ago
I am trying to use the Sortitoutsi custom start date for march 2019 but when i go to choose my start date it says 2018 not 2019. Am i doing something wrong? Anyone know how to fix? I have tried multiple dates in march 2019, none work, they all show 2018 in game. Thanks!
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
Platinum2400
6 years ago
3 years ago
Unfortunately i have tried changing the dates. I have tried every single day in june and every monday for a 2 month span and have not gotten it to work once. Any idea what the problem is?
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
I will upload my custom start date later on you can use that

what date do you want to start at?
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
Your text to link here...

There you go its set for january just change the date to march
Platinum2400
6 years ago
3 years ago
I would like the start date to be June 7th 2019 (7/6/2019) if you could. I tried and it was still 2018. I really appreciate the help by the way
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
you cant go past may 2019
Ryan Fairbairn
5 years ago
1 day ago
you cant go past may 2019

Can I please have the 29th of March? It ain't working for me...
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
Can I please have the 29th of March? It ain't working for me...

change the date yourself I have explained what to do earlier

also when you say it aint working what do you mean exactly ??
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
@mons @Footygamer

regarding the custom start date file something needs to be added to the spiel there to explain to new users that any custom start date cannot be used if you select USA/MLS on game start up

cheers
Ryan Fairbairn
5 years ago
1 day ago
change the date yourself I have explained what to do earlier

also when you say it aint working what do you mean exactly ??

I did this and by it's not working I mean it keeps saying when I go to the start date it's in may 2018 lol even though I selected the 25th and then 29th of march. Just tried again at 1st of march and still does the same thing it now says "Start of 2018 season (26/2/2018)" Why is this happening i'm so confused lol
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
are you using MLS on game start?

what version of game are you using?
chris gregory
5 years ago
2 months ago
How do you use this file - put it in editor data? when you download the custom start date file from sortioutsi its an xml file, the one you have provided - thanks btw is fmf?

Thanks
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
How do you use this file - put it in editor data? when you download the custom start date file from sortioutsi its an xml file, the one you have provided - thanks btw is fmf?

Thanks

as per all edited files put in the editor data folder within FM19

the file is fmf it doesnt matter if it is either format but you can only use one when you start a game

You'll need to Login to comment