Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117887 changes from 415 contributors.
50 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117802 changes from 415 contributors.
52 minutes ago
ajmace_20 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
52 minutes ago
ajmace_20 added a download: Cádiz B Teampack
53 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117787 changes from 415 contributors.
1 hour ago
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Ttggfr added a download: Bangladesh Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117688 changes from 414 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117655 changes from 414 contributors.
2 hours ago
M6 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117500 changes from 414 contributors.
3 hours ago
mickeyb36 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
3 hours ago
K3VO commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
3 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
TiagoSeattle commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117341 changes from 414 contributors.
4 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
4 hours ago
Raphael Kufner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
bakizp commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
5 hours ago
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117238 changes from 414 contributors.
5 hours ago
KeithRichards commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
5 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
5 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
5 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117189 changes from 414 contributors.
Discussion
I'm a big fan of this site and forum, but only recently did I get a payed subscription, because I really prefer to play FM with the graphics and stuff... I must sy, however, that it gets really frustrating that all big downloads keep crashing and, even when it's possible to pick up where it failed, it seems to take forever...

I've tried almost everu browser there is, experimented many different internet connections and nothing seems to solve this. Is there anything else I can do?
I posted this elsewhere just a few hours ago, perhaps it can help

It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
I posted this elsewhere just a few hours ago, perhaps it can help

It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

Hi mate
this happened to me as I just downloaded the latest update to check it usually takes me 1 to 2 seconds(I have super fast fibre running at 600 mbps++) today the download was stuck on 99% for over a minute

no big deal but something isnt right as I was able to download other files off site as normal
cheers
https://i.gyazo.com/996bb0f9ade7ac419d7bcbcd9bc4732d.jpg

Please use the forums to ask questions
no issues with downloads now
whatever the issue was it seems to be resolved
https://i.gyazo.com/996bb0f9ade7ac419d7bcbcd9bc4732d.jpg

Please use the forums to ask questions
Login to post a comment

Login Register