JSFM98
7 years ago
4 weeks ago
Premium
If i download facepack etc for the beta version, when the full version comes out do i need to transfer the files from folder to another or will the full version take over the beta version??
mons
17 years ago
3 minutes ago
If i download facepack etc for the beta version, when the full version comes out do i need to transfer the files from folder to another or will the full version take over the beta version??

The graphic files and folders for the beta remain the same as for the game
JSFM98
7 years ago
4 weeks ago
Premium
Great, thank you
scouse100
9 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Hi.

I have downloaded FM2020 beta version which i'm over the moon about. But I have a major disappointment in that I've downloaded the faces mega pack and put it into the graphics folder after creating the graphics folder. The problem I've got however, and I don't know if its a bug in the game, but in the preferences screen when I've cleared the cache, there is no reload button in the bottom right hand corner to reload the skin like there is in all the other versions of FM.

I have done the steps exactly like I've done in previous FM games when I'm adding player faces/logo's etc, but normally in the preference screen there is a reload button to reload the skin after you've cleared the cache. This is so frustrating as the game is not the same without seeing all the player faces. I've been on YouTube and seen all the Bloggers having all the faces implemented into the game who are using the beta, so I don't understand it. Like I said earlier, I've done everything the same as I've always done to put all the extra faces and logos in, but on this preferences screen there is no reload button.

Could you please help me out and let me know why the reload button is not there? Thanks. I've double checked my graphics folder and all the player faces are in there, so I know its a problem with the preferences screen. Plus what normally happens when you clear the cache, it goes back into the game, and then you've got to go back into the preferences screen and click the reload button on the bottom right hand side, then you know it reloading the skin because it takes a few seconds or around a min as you wait for the skin to be reloaded.... well that doesn't happen on this preferences screen, when happens on this one is that when I clear the cache, the screen game screen just flickers in the background and the preferences screen just stays on the screen when its supposed to disappear. I know what the problem is, its because there is no reload button on the preferences screen.

Is this a bug on the preferences screen? Because its so annoying as I've spent £35 to get the early access to playing the beta.
mons
17 years ago
3 minutes ago
Hi.

I have downloaded FM2020 beta version which i'm over the moon about. But I have a major disappointment in that I've downloaded the faces mega pack and put it into the graphics folder after creating the graphics folder. The problem I've got however, and I don't know if its a bug in the game, but in the preferences screen when I've cleared the cache, there is no reload button in the bottom right hand corner to reload the skin like there is in all the other versions of FM.

I have done the steps exactly like I've done in previous FM games when I'm adding player faces/logo's etc, but normally in the preference screen there is a reload button to reload the skin after you've cleared the cache. This is so frustrating as the game is not the same without seeing all the player faces. I've been on YouTube and seen all the Bloggers having all the faces implemented into the game who are using the beta, so I don't understand it. Like I said earlier, I've done everything the same as I've always done to put all the extra faces and logos in, but on this preferences screen there is no reload button.

Could you please help me out and let me know why the reload button is not there? Thanks. I've double checked my graphics folder and all the player faces are in there, so I know its a problem with the preferences screen.

The preferences this year have been changed around a bit. The bit you're looking for can be found here:

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/rGXaZCKTDb4ARrv7KHZPVcbCMyn29lEAXTviyHsT.png
scouse100
9 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Thanks for getting back so quick over this. Yes, I saw that the preference screen had changed since all the other FM's, so I had already done what you have advised in your reply, but it didn't work. So I'm still baffled by why it won't work.
mons
17 years ago
3 minutes ago
Thanks for getting back so quick over this. Yes, I saw that the preference screen had changed since all the other FM's, so I had already done what you have advised in your reply, but it didn't work. So I'm still baffled by why it won't work.

Hmm, do you have a Mac perchance? Could you upload a screenshot of where you've placed your graphics?

Also, have you tried switching the skin then changing back again to see if the graphics load in that manner?
scouse100
9 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
No, not tried changing the graphics skin. As for the screenshot of the graphics where I've put the faces in, I've not got my laptop with me at the moment so I'll send you them later on when I'm on the laptop. But I'll first try swapping to and from the default skins to see if that solves the problem.
VP.
13 years ago
3 weeks ago
Swapping skins will fix it.

You'll need to Login to comment