Normally I just use the instructions in this video

But it appears not to work with FM20

What am I doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsfBr1PJMGM

The string you need is: --user_data_location="path"

VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Go to Preferences > Advanced, then click the 'Search Bar' and type 'Location' from there you can change your folder location easily.

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/z2NUntactPO0F9X7RIqMxl1EE9ND1eotpTx49hTu.png
LostInBKK
13 years ago
4 months ago
WOW

Thanks for the quick reply VP

That worked a treat
krissmed
9 years ago
1 day ago
I'm also having trouble when changing the graphics folder location. I think it's just a bug which hopefully will be be fix by the full release.
LostInBKK
13 years ago
4 months ago
Oh that's exactly why I wanted to do it Krissmed
McG84
8 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
By gretasgreens 22 March 2023 - 14:36 PM UTC 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble moving your Sports Interactive documents to the D drive. I've had a similar issue before, but I managed to solve it by using the command line with the string: --user_data_location="path".
As for changing the graphics folder location, it could be a bug that will hopefully be fixed soon. In the meantime, you could try to manually move the graphics folder to the desired location and then point the game towards it in the preferences.

You do realise your responding to messages from back in 2019 πŸ˜‚

mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
By McG84 25 May 2023 - 09:30 AM UTC 

You do realise your responding to messages from back in 2019 πŸ˜‚

You do realise it was a spam account whose purpose was to summarise previous replies in an attempt to β€˜fit in’ and thus use the opportunity to include the irrelevant final couple of sentences πŸ˜‰

McG84
8 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
By mons 25 May 2023 - 10:45 AM UTC 

You do realise it was a spam account whose purpose was to summarise previous replies in an attempt to β€˜fit in’ and thus use the opportunity to include the irrelevant final couple of sentences πŸ˜‰

Well least now it's been flagged or deleted and nobody will follow their advice.

mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
By McG84 25 May 2023 - 11:23 AM UTC 

Well least now it's been flagged or deleted and nobody will follow their advice.

That's why they pay us staff members the big bucks πŸ˜›

McG84
8 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
By mons 25 May 2023 - 12:54 PM UTC 

That's why they pay us staff members the big bucks πŸ˜›

Hahaha I think you guys need a pay rise πŸ‘

You'll need to Login to comment