tdurb0
6 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
It was working perfectly up until last night. Now I see the picture of the stadium and the commentary at the right speed but nothing for the match, tried 2D, tried everything combination of low to medium graphics, tried the same with the replays. Also does it when I click on any other match to watch, say, goals: nothing. Yes I’ve cleared my cache yes I’ve tried verifying the integrity of the local steam files.
Surely this can’t just be me? MacBook Pro, 2016 spec, worked fine before.

Edit to add: if I click the review and share highlight video I get a video, of maybe two frames of animation.
mons
17 years ago
4 minutes ago
It was working perfectly up until last night. Now I see the picture of the stadium and the commentary at the right speed but nothing for the match, tried 2D, tried everything combination of low to medium graphics, tried the same with the replays. Also does it when I click on any other match to watch, say, goals: nothing. Yes I’ve cleared my cache yes I’ve tried verifying the integrity of the local steam files.
Surely this can’t just be me? MacBook Pro, 2016 spec, worked fine before.

Edit to add: if I click the review and share highlight video I get a video, of maybe two frames of animation.

You're 99.9% using a custom skin. Revert to one of the default skins and keep an eye out for an updated version of the skin you were using, as the skin creator will probably be updating it in the coming days to take into account the changes made with the release version of FM20.
tdurb0
6 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
You’re 100% right. I WAS using a skin. I’ve not done any of this for about ten years please excuse my ignorance. The game updates, the skins follow.

Thank you
mons
17 years ago
4 minutes ago
You’re 100% right. I WAS using a skin. I’ve not done any of this for about ten years please excuse my ignorance. The game updates, the skins follow.

Thank you

To be fair to you, it's not always necessarily the case that skins need to be updated when a patch/hotfix is released, but it's been the situation this time round.

You'll need to Login to comment