mattafc1234
17 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
Hi

I have tried a couple of alternate skins which were working fine until a couple of days ago when the pitches stopped working during matches and highlights. I've tried the FM Base and Flat skins. Any ideas what might be causing this? It works fine on the default skin.
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Hi

I have tried a couple of alternate skins which were working fine until a couple of days ago when the pitches stopped working during matches and highlights. I've tried the FM Base and Flat skins. Any ideas what might be causing this? It works fine on the default skin.

When the full game was released, it included a minor modification which skins released prior to that did not include, resulting in these skins not displaying the match. Either use the default skin or download the updated version of whichever skins you want to use
mattafc1234
17 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
When the full game was released, it included a minor modification which skins released prior to that did not include, resulting in these skins not displaying the match. Either use the default skin or download the updated version of whichever skins you want to use

Thanks mate

You'll need to Login to comment