uneasydaz
17 years ago
7 months ago
anyone having problems with the match engine? it worked fine in the beta but after it updated to the full version im just getting a blank screen with the commentary bar at the bottom
mons
17 years ago
5 hours ago
You need to update the skin you're using or use the default skin.
abgrave99
6 years ago
5 months ago
You need to update the skin you're using or use the default skin.

I am still having trouble with the match engine, despite the fact i have a good gaming laptop (with more than enough power to run this game), the match engine is not fluently.
It doens't matter if i play on 5 star graphics, or 1 star graphics, its not fluently.
FM 2019 was perfect on 5 star graphics.

Any advice what to do ?
mons
17 years ago
5 hours ago
I am still having trouble with the match engine, despite the fact i have a good gaming laptop (with more than enough power to run this game), the match engine is not fluently.
It doens't matter if i play on 5 star graphics, or 1 star graphics, its not fluently.
FM 2019 was perfect on 5 star graphics.

Any advice what to do ?

I've heard suggestions that using some custom skins actually help with this, for some reason. Give it a go
abgrave99
6 years ago
5 months ago
I've heard suggestions that using some custom skins actually help with this, for some reason. Give it a go

Hello Mons,

Thanks for your prompt feedback and suggestion.

I gave that a try, but no results onfortunately (last try was with the TCS 2020).
It's very strange because the graphics look well, but there is a constant hitch/influency in the match engine which is extremely annoying
Are others also facing this same problem ?

You'll need to Login to comment