Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
A new version of our data update was released with 53322 changes from 220 contributors.
10 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Earth Trip
26 minutes ago
Bothan Spy commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
1 hour ago
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Another shot at redemption.
1 hour ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Another shot at redemption.
1 hour ago
catadarimagda commented on: Issue, when you start a new game
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: What do you think of my Android football quiz?
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271367 changes from 796 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 53315 changes from 219 contributors.
6 hours ago
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
Tatavo added a download: FK Novi Pazar Teampack
7 hours ago
CJMGAMER commented on: DF11 FACES BASE SKINS FM2020 ISSUE
7 hours ago
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
FCB Dimos added a download: Missing German Lower League 02 Mixpack
7 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
7 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
7 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
8 hours ago
Obtuse commented on: What do you think of my Android football quiz?
8 hours ago
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
9 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Retrô Futebol Clube Brasil Teampack
9 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (02/01/20)
9 hours ago
bktr_025 commented on: Mexico - Liga MX SS'2019 New! (07/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
9 hours ago
Kotanito commented on: Challenge 1 - Last At Christmas (well new years eve)
10 hours ago
romes123 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (02/01/20)
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271297 changes from 796 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 53239 changes from 219 contributors.
10 hours ago
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
10 hours ago
Juancr7 commented on: Mexico - Liga MX SS'2019 New! (07/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
10 hours ago
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
Discussion
Hi all, hopefully someone may be able to help me -

If you go in to your staffing list and then select all to view everyone, then sort by for example, contract expiry as I did, it seems impossible to get it back to how it was before. Take a look at the screenshot below - essentially I'm after the chairman/board at the top again, then all first team, b team then under 19s as it is sorted by default. Unfortunately if I select by team as the sort, then the chairmen, etc all go in to a completely random order.

Just enquiring to see if anyone knew how to rectify this? Had it on FM19 as well but didn't think too much of it, however now it's just annoying!

Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/JnqJDnA.png

«This comment has been edited»
Anyone? This is really annoying that I can't reset it
Anyone? This is really annoying that I can't reset it

If you sort by team, then click shift (to make a secondary sorting order) and sort by job, then it should be the way you want it to be. I think.
If you sort by team, then click shift (to make a secondary sorting order) and sort by job, then it should be the way you want it to be. I think.

You absolute hero, thank you
Login to post a comment

Login Register