Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271220 changes from 796 contributors.
9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 53079 changes from 219 contributors.
1 hour ago
jord commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
1 hour ago
Jeff's72 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
1 hour ago
Joe Boy commented on: A Turkish Delight
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271054 changes from 796 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52833 changes from 219 contributors.
3 hours ago
Joe Boy commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
3 hours ago
Joe Boy completed a season in their Football Manager career: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
4 hours ago
Frazier commented on: Teal Twenty (version 1.1)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271107 changes from 796 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52886 changes from 219 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271092 changes from 796 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52871 changes from 219 contributors.
6 hours ago
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
6 hours ago
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
geordie1981 added a download: Sunshine Coast FC Teampack
7 hours ago
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
7 hours ago
4Reaction commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
8 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #19 - Hashtag United! | Football Manager 2020
9 hours ago
tongey commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
9 hours ago
Eltarian commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
Eltarian added a download: Germany mixpack (95% new cuts)
9 hours ago
RumDrunkRaccoon commented on: Bring it all back to Blues
10 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
10 hours ago
cebul commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
12 hours ago
NinjaQuince completed a season in their Football Manager career: My First FM Career
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271101 changes from 796 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52841 changes from 219 contributors.
15 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Discussion
Hello,

Is somebody able to help me? I've purchased a steam code from sortitoutsi and when I try to redeem it, it says that the code has already been redeemed. I've tried DMing FootyGamer on here a couple of days ago and haven't had a reply. I've tried tweeting @sortitoutsi but aren't getting anywhere. A bit stuck here and have a product I've paid for that doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know @Footygamer is Down Under, but it's quite unusual for him not to reply to these kind of messages. I've tagged him her so as to bring it to his attention
Login to post a comment

Login Register