TOM Haden
7 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
I downloaded the mega cut out faces facepack. Works and looks great however I have noticed that Paul Pogbas face is missing. In googling I discovered sortitoutsi have released a fix with a new photo and new config. I downloaded followed the instructions by replacing the original config however now only paul pogbas face appears and none of the rest. Could somebody please help.
mons
17 years ago
26 minutes ago
I downloaded the mega cut out faces facepack. Works and looks great however I have noticed that Paul Pogbas face is missing. In googling I discovered sortitoutsi have released a fix with a new photo and new config. I downloaded followed the instructions by replacing the original config however now only paul pogbas face appears and none of the rest. Could somebody please help.

I don't know why you didn't post this in here

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder? It looks like you may have installed the fix wrongly...
TOM Haden
7 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
Hi Mons. Apologies. I will get a screenshot over to you when I'm home from work.

Could you advise on how the fix is to be installed? I simply copied the files into both folders and replaced the existing.
mons
17 years ago
26 minutes ago
Hi Mons. Apologies. I will get a screenshot over to you when I'm home from work.

Could you advise on how the fix is to be installed? I simply copied the files into both folders and replaced the existing.

That's all that's needed. At the end of it, you should have 1 folder with all the cutouts and config in it...
TOM Haden
7 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
Obviously I am making some kind of error. I will get the screenshot over to you tonight. Thanks, I appreciate it.

You'll need to Login to comment