Womaz
11 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
Just bought FM20 and fancied something totally different. I was looking to start a save in Paraguay but I dont seem to have this option. I go to South America and there are only 6 nations there in which I can manage in. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Just bought FM20 and fancied something totally different. I was looking to start a save in Paraguay but I dont seem to have this option. I go to South America and there are only 6 nations there in which I can manage in. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

The only playable leagues in South America are Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Uruguay. You'd have to find custom user files to enable the others (Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela)
Womaz
11 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
The only playable leagues in South America are Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Uruguay. You'd have to find custom user files to enable the others (Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela)

Thanks for the reply. I understand now . I have looked at starting in the Chilean B league but the team I have selected has a lot of player faces missing.
Is this just something I have to accept as its an obscure choice?
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Thanks for the reply. I understand now . I have looked at starting in the Chilean B league but the team I have selected has a lot of player faces missing.
Is this just something I have to accept as its an obscure choice?

If you look in the Editors Hideaway on the official forums, there are a number of files enabling these leagues. You'd have to accept that the more obscure leagues in the more obscure nations will tend not to have a full face complement. You are welcome to request any sources you find, naturally
Womaz
11 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
If you look in the Editors Hideaway on the official forums, there are a number of files enabling these leagues. You'd have to accept that the more obscure leagues in the more obscure nations will tend not to have a full face complement. You are welcome to request any sources you find, naturally

Thanks again. So I am looking at managing Deportoes Puerto Montt in the Chilean B League. I have the new kits available , but not a lot of player faces .
I am not sure what you mean by "request any sources you find"
I will give this save a go and see if I enjoy it.
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Thanks again. So I am looking at managing Deportoes Puerto Montt in the Chilean B League. I have the new kits available , but not a lot of player faces .

We have a request forum here for cutout faces. I can see they only have a handful of the squad containing faces. If you have somebody whose face you'd like to have in your save, feel free to request them there

Perhaps this page from their official site may help you in finding sources for some of them
Womaz
11 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
We have a request forum here for cutout faces. I can see they only have a handful of the squad containing faces. If you have somebody whose face you'd like to have in your save, feel free to request them there

Perhaps this page from their official site may help you in finding sources for some of them

Thanks again. I am nit technical at all , but I sense you are making this easy for me....but I am not quite getting it 😀
I will look at this after I have finished watching the footy . Thanks again
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
All the best downloads from the official forums are also on this site, including a South America update that has Paraguay included https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/51692/south-america-megapack-by-torneo
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
All the best downloads from the official forums are also on this site, including a South America update that has Paraguay included https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/51692/south-america-megapack-by-torneo

I hadn't seen that

@Womaz may be interested
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
I hadn't seen that

@Womaz may be interested

No worries, didn't think you had
Womaz
11 years ago
3 days ago
Premium

Ok I have started this save . Are their instructions on how to get the player faces into the squad as I much prefer this , it adds so much to the game for me
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Ok I have started this save . Are their instructions on how to get the player faces into the squad as I much prefer this , it adds so much to the game for me

Have you downloaded the cut-out faces megapack? I can see they only have a handful of the squad containing faces, though. If you have somebody whose face you'd like to have in your save, feel free to request them in the request forum for cutout faces.

Womaz
11 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
Have you downloaded the cut-out faces megapack? I can see they only have a handful of the squad containing faces, though. If you have somebody whose face you'd like to have in your save, feel free to request them in the request forum for cutout faces.

Yes I have the mega pack downloaded . I would like the rest of the faces in the squad. Sorry I am new to all of this, how do I go about requesting this ?

You'll need to Login to comment