Dundalis
13 years ago
3 years ago
Hi, I might be just completely stupid, but I don't understand how to download some of the FM2020 essentials packs.

The Facepacks, Logopacks and Licenses fix seem straight forward to download, but the Kitpacks, if I click on the download link of say the SS packs it navigates to a bunch of folders which seem to contain individual Kitpacks. The KItpacks webpage states "We have thousands of individual FM Kit Packs, when download this pack your copy of Football Manager will be updated with all the latest kits" I'm assuming this means I can download one file that has all kitpacks? But I cannot find this file. Do I really have to download every single individual kitpack for every league?

Also the Backgrounds pack has a button "Download Complete Pack". Clicking this does nothing I stay on the same page. If I click show all available files, I get a list but every file shows up as a Download Changes. It says at the top of the webpage if you have never downloaded this pack before to download the latest version of the complete pack. Which is the complete pack? Every single file says download changes, not download complete pack.

Can someone assist, as this seem very confusing and not very intuitive to me. Thanks.
mons
17 years ago
10 hours ago
As decided by the kitmakers, kitpacks are not available to download in a megapack but most be downloaded individually. As for the backgrounds pack, it's best that @VP. replies as he's the file creator
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
Also the Backgrounds pack has a button "Download Complete Pack". Clicking this does nothing I stay on the same page. If I click show all available files, I get a list but every file shows up as a Download Changes. It says at the top of the webpage if you have never downloaded this pack before to download the latest version of the complete pack. Which is the complete pack? Every single file says download changes, not download complete pack.

Can someone assist, as this seem very confusing and not very intuitive to me. Thanks.

Works fine for me so not sure what the problem is, have you enough space to download such a large file?

Download the below pack then the newer 'changes' files after and add them to it.

https://mega.nz/#!seY13YCA!uSHZXlAxGIMuNOEF_-RV81j5QMRXy15Hq-cwIfClMDo

You'll need to Login to comment