Stavial1905
7 years ago
2 months ago
Hello, everybody,

i am color blind and therefore can hardly or not at all distinguish the colors of the key attributes for "important" and "useful". I have already tried several skins, but none of them solve my problem. Unfortunately you can't change the colors for this marker even in the "Interface - Settings" (FM19). Do you have a solution/workaround for this issue.

I would be very grateful for your help.

Best regards,
Alex
mons
17 years ago
36 minutes ago
Hello, everybody,

i am color blind and therefore can hardly or not at all distinguish the colors of the key attributes for "important" and "useful". I have already tried several skins, but none of them solve my problem. Unfortunately you can't change the colors for this marker even in the "Interface - Settings". Do you have a solution/workaround for this issue.

I would be very grateful for your help.

Best regards,
Alex

I'm not sure if I understood you, but have you tried changing them from this option in the preferences? You can reassign whichever colour to whichever range you want this way

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/h7FSiLVkWgrrlSErJLAUf2pGTrKpH8dlyr7hml2v.png
Stavial1905
7 years ago
2 months ago
I'm not sure if I understood you, but have you tried changing them from this option in the preferences? You can reassign whichever colour to whichever range you want this way

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/h7FSiLVkWgrrlSErJLAUf2pGTrKpH8dlyr7hml2v.png

Does this also work with the FM19? I did not find these settings on my FM 19.

I will specify the thread again regarding the used FM ;-)
mons
17 years ago
36 minutes ago
Does this also work with the FM19? I did not find these settings on my FM 19.

I will specify the thread again regarding the used FM ;-)

Oh, sorry I didn't realise

There's a similar option in the FM19 preferences, perhaps this video may help you locate it and change it accordingly

I don't remember it, and I cannot load it to check, but a quick Google seems to indicate that Preferences > Interface > Skin Colours was where to go after opening the preferences
Stavial1905
7 years ago
2 months ago
Oh, sorry I didn't realise

There's a similar option in the FM19 preferences, perhaps this video may help you locate it and change it accordingly

I don't remember it, and I cannot load it to check, but a quick Google seems to indicate that Preferences > Interface > Skin Colours was where to go after opening the preferences

Thanks again, I do know these settings, but I'm talking about the colors for "Key" and "Preferable" (see attachment). There are no settings for these special markers in the settings you have named.
mons
17 years ago
36 minutes ago
Thanks again, I do know these settings, but I'm talking about the colors for "Key" and "Preferable" (see attachment). There are no settings for these special markers in the settings you have named.

I don't think they can be changed

You'll need to Login to comment