pyssell
16 years ago
6 months ago
Premium
HI does the updates and facepacks on this page work only with PC version or with Mobile version also? Nick
mons
17 years ago
2 hours ago
HI does the updates and facepacks on this page work only with PC version or with Mobile version also? Nick

You'd need a pretty large storage space to use the facepacks with the mobile version but it shouldn't be a problem. As for updates, depends on what you mean
pyssell
16 years ago
6 months ago
Premium
You'd need a pretty large storage space to use the facepacks with the mobile version but it shouldn't be a problem. As for updates, depends on what you mean
Storage is no problem, bought a new iPad with 128GB. The regular data updates so I get all january transfers and all managers that have changed clubs...
mons
17 years ago
2 hours ago
Storage is no problem, bought a new iPad with 128GB. The regular data updates so I get all january transfers and all managers that have changed clubs...

Knock yourself out if storage ain't a problem

I don't believe that on FM mobile you can have the editor data files necessary to get the transfers up-to-date, I'm afraid, though...
Ivs
12 years ago
1 month ago

Unfortunately, you cannot add data updates to FM Mobile. Furthermore, the mobile database is more streamlined and contains less players and data than the full PC version, so it's pretty useless to download the logopack and facepack here on sortioutsi.net because you would only eat up storage space for clubs and players which are not in the database.
I suggest you to visit websites dedicated to mobile version of the game, such as fmmvibe.com
pyssell
16 years ago
6 months ago
Premium
Thanks for help. I have one facepack installed that contains 53000 pics but this one on this site have 200000+ so of course lot of pics I will never see, because the database only have around 22000 players when Im playing. But will it still work on mobile if then I get more pics on those players Im missing? Most staff Im missing...

You'll need to Login to comment