chrisdtomkinson2787
4 years ago
3 months ago
Hi, I have tried to download and install logos and kits and skins into the game (2020)

I have extracted them to the correct file and have also done what I need to do on the preferences on the game but nothing has come up.

I could do with some help or guidance to get them in, have used them before with no issue last year but not working this time! I use MacBook and use the Unarchiver to extract the files

Thanks in advance guys
mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Hi, I have tried to download and install logos and kits and skins into the game (2020)

I have extracted them to the correct file and have also done what I need to do on the preferences on the game but nothing has come up.

I could do with some help or guidance to get them in, have used them before with no issue last year but not working this time! I use MacBook and use the Unarchiver to extract the files

Thanks in advance guys

The installation folder for graphics has changed for Macs this year. I'm in my mobile so I can't copy the exact process but a quick Google should help you find it quite quickly
chrisdtomkinson2787
4 years ago
3 months ago
Amazing thank you very much I have now been able to do it! Thanks for your help much appreciated 👍👍
JohnLee625
3 years ago
3 years ago
Hey mate,

I have the same problem that you had.... downloaded a logo pack, unzipped the file under a 'graphics' folder I created...followed the right steps under 'preferences' but it seems to not work.

How did you manage?

You'll need to Login to comment