Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
hammer9 commented on: International SS Kits FM2020
3 minutes ago
Ivs commented on: Request Thread Trophies
5 minutes ago
Ian Mills commented on: International SS Kits FM2020
9 minutes ago
NabilSalimDX added a download: [FM20] Global Transfer Embargo (until 31/03/2020)
9 minutes ago
NabilSalimDX added a download: [FM20] Custom Start Date
18 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak
22 minutes ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
22 minutes ago
26 minutes ago
EnigMattic1 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
29 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
31 minutes ago
Herligen commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
33 minutes ago
Herligen commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
36 minutes ago
EnigMattic1 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
39 minutes ago
EnigMattic1 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
42 minutes ago
Neroazzuro commented on: Norway - Eliteserien 3D'2019/20 Relink! (28/03/20)
50 minutes ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
56 minutes ago
Eltarian commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
56 minutes ago
Eltarian added a download: Maurice Friehe Mixpack
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 29668 changes from 120 contributors.
1 hour ago
Ivs commented on: Italy - Serie A 3D'2019/20 Relink! (18/02/20)
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: Norway - Eliteserien 3D'2019/20 Relink! (28/03/20)
1 hour ago
gubke23 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (01/03/20)
1 hour ago
Fatih Akkaya commented on: Turkish Super Patch 20 by Affluence
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Rot-Weiss Essen - Missing Improvement Teampack
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 29654 changes from 120 contributors.
2 hours ago
smeagold commented on: [FM17] All players unemployees + Empty squads
2 hours ago
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Discussion
As you will see some extra files are being added to keep the game as up to date as possible

With that in mind I will be adding a file that extends the Premier League transfer window until the 1st September as from next season the EPL will be reverting to the old system and getting back in line with most of Europe

Good Moaning

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TemptingInsistentCranefly-max-1mb.gif
The file is now in the live update for anyone wanting to use it
Good Moaning

new build added with fix-

right window is set to close the 1 september as rest of Europe, however there seems to be a hardcoded rule for England/Prem where if the 1st falls on a sat/sun it brings it forward to last friday in august

I have amended fixture rules index to comply but as said there seems to be a hardcoded rule forcing the movement if the 1st sept falls on the weekend

been able to change rules in other countries with no issues but EPL/england 30th august for first window it is fine in 2020
Good Moaning

right new file added to live update

any issues let me know and I will try to look at this over the next few weeks
Good Moaning

I tried using this but it's incompatible with real fixtures files. There's a red triangle when I used real fixtures for England and this file because it's from the same nation. Any way to use them both?
Gary Neville:"Del Piero is the greatest player I have ever played against, he twisted me incredibly."

★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★
I tried using this but it's incompatible with real fixtures files. There's a red triangle when I used real fixtures for England and this file because it's from the same nation. Any way to use them both?

nope as always only 1 file per nation is allowed

all changes you want for a nation would need to be in 1 file
Good Moaning

nope as always only 1 file per nation is allowed

all changes you want for a nation would need to be in 1 file
Okay then can I use your transfer window file and insert real fixtures and results in there? And upload it all as one pack with giving you credit ofc
Gary Neville:"Del Piero is the greatest player I have ever played against, he twisted me incredibly."

Okay then can I use your transfer window file and insert real fixtures and results in there? And upload it all as one pack with giving you credit ofc

Yes you can do that no problems
Good Moaning

Yes you can do that no problems
I tried but I either don't know how to do it or it can't be done just to add fixtures into your existing file.

I have to revert back to basic rules from your file to import results, but that loses all changes you made for the transfer window.

If you want you can use my EPL fixtures and results file and make changes for the transfer window and then we can pack it together.

This is no longer in the live update been told the window for EPL is updated in game by si

I am away and have no access to the game for few weeks
Good Moaning

This is no longer in the live update been told the window for EPL is updated in game by si

I am away and have no access to the game for few weeks
I started a save on 20.3.0 and under EPL rules it still says transfer window closes August 6th

EDIT: Nevermind, you need to get into the summer transfer window and then it changes to Sep 1st.

«This comment has been edited»

I started a save on 20.3.0 and under EPL rules it still says transfer window closes August 6th

For the 2019/2020 season, that's when it closed irl and that's when it will close in the game. From 2020/21 onwards, it should revert to the end of August/January periods.

Edit: Had the reply menu open for a while

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register