baboonbottom
14 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
Hi Everyone,

ive started a save in the Portuguese 3rd Division,

does anyone know where i can find the kits for this level? i have searched everywhere...

mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Hi Everyone,

ive started a save in the Portuguese 3rd Division,

does anyone know where i can find the kits for this level? i have searched everywhere...

It's unlikely they've been done. There are loads of teams to do, it's very hard to find sources for obscure teams like that and there's not much interest in such a lowly league.

It may be worth collecting images of your team's kits and the sponsors to request them individually. Getting the whole league done is a big ask.
baboonbottom
14 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
It's unlikely they've been done. There are loads of teams to do, it's very hard to find sources for obscure teams like that and there's not much interest in such a lowly league.

It may be worth collecting images of your team's kits and the sponsors to request them individually. Getting the whole league done is a big ask.

thats a shame, it seems odd that people will do mozambique and uganda etc but not portugal nevermind
mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
thats a shame, it seems odd that people will do mozambique and uganda etc but not portugal nevermind

There are 14 teams for the Mozambique top tier and 16 for the Ugandan equivalent. That said, I haven't found 2019/2020 kitpacks for either, so hook a brother up

On the other hand, there are 4 divisions with 18 teams each in the Portuguese third division. It's not that hard to see why it may be easier to do kits for 14 or 16 teams as opposed to 72...

You'll need to Login to comment