opp20220
11 years ago
6 months ago
Hello fellow FM fanatics, i have a quick question about an issue i have.

I've got two facepacks, DF11 Megapack & the facepack for the database Return of the Legends. My issue is that ive got two players with the same unique player ID, so it only shows the one picture on both players profile.

Is there any way i can resolve this so they both have original correct profile pictures?

i have fmXML but i wasnt sure how to create a new ID for either player as im totally new to using it.

any help is much appreciated & i hope i posted this in the right forum
mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Hello fellow FM fanatics, i have a quick question about an issue i have.

I've got two facepacks, DF11 Megapack & the facepack for the database Return of the Legends. My issue is that ive got two players with the same unique player ID, so it only shows the one picture on both players profile.

Is there any way i can resolve this so they both have original correct profile pictures?

i have fmXML but i wasnt sure how to create a new ID for either player as im totally new to using it.

any help is much appreciated & i hope i posted this in the right forum

Using fmXML is really easy, just watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikB0u8eqyM8

I'm not sure what you mean, though. Each ID is Unique, hence the name. You can only have one image displayed for each person. If you want to use image x from pack 1 but not image y from pack 2, you need to remove the line for image y from the config file in pack 2. This way the game will only have image x to use.
opp20220
11 years ago
6 months ago
Ohh i got ya now, excuse my naivety its been a few years since i played FM lol

thanks for the help
mons
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Ohh i got ya now, excuse my naivety its been a few years since i played FM lol

thanks for the help

No probs, happy to help

You'll need to Login to comment