Mark Ayton
4 years ago
2 years ago
Hello

I need help - i have loaded logos and kits on to my FM2020 and it has all worked apart from the premier league? I used the TCM pack, so i removed it completely and downloaded a different standard one. Again, this loads all logos and kits apart from the premier league teams? Why?
mons
17 years ago
4 minutes ago
Hello

I need help - i have loaded logos and kits on to my FM2020 and it has all worked apart from the premier league? I used the TCM pack, so i removed it completely and downloaded a different standard one. Again, this loads all logos and kits apart from the premier league teams? Why?

Are you sure you've installed it correctly? Screenshots would help.

Logos for the Championship down till the Conference are all included in the default installation, so it may be you're seeing the default logos rather than the ones you've downloaded
Mark Ayton
4 years ago
2 years ago
Are you sure you've installed it correctly? Screenshots would help.

Logos for the Championship down till the Conference are all included in the default installation, so it may be you're seeing the default logos rather than the ones you've downloaded

Yup that was it! I had it saved to the steam apps folder for fm and not in documents ! Whoops

You'll need to Login to comment