Steve Rice
3 years ago
2 years ago
I am playing FM2020 version 20.4.1-1363262 (m.e v2040) and I have just noticed that Bournemouth (EPL) have the wrong ground set as their home. Currently on my game, the home stadium is set as The Madejski Stadium which is the home ground for Reading.

Can this be rectified so that Bournemouth have their home ground set as The Vitality Stadium which is what it should be??

Thanks in advance
mons
17 years ago
2 hours ago
I am playing FM2020 version 20.4.1-1363262 (m.e v2040) and I have just noticed that Bournemouth (EPL) have the wrong ground set as their home. Currently on my game, the home stadium is set as The Madejski Stadium which is the home ground for Reading.

Can this be rectified so that Bournemouth have their home ground set as The Vitality Stadium which is what it should be??

Thanks in advance

This is fine in the editor and in my save game. Can you check if they have perhaps moved in your save game and are being hosted temporarily at the Madejski instead? Or perhaps you're using a modified editor data file which has included this change for some reason?
Steve Rice
3 years ago
2 years ago
Ah yes it looks as though they are being hosted by Reading until they move stadium later in the year.

You'll need to Login to comment