Naterr
9 years ago
7 months ago
Hello,

I've been doing a journeyman save and just joined a new club half way through the season it's January so I'm looking to make some signings but when I go to players screen it doesn't filter by who is interested.

I've clicked the relevant button but it shows every players on the game still. Is this a bug or have I done something wrong?

I can add a screenshot if needed
mons
17 years ago
5 hours ago
Hello,

I've been doing a journeyman save and just joined a new club half way through the season it's January so I'm looking to make some signings but when I go to players screen it doesn't filter by who is interested.

I've clicked the relevant button but it shows every players on the game still. Is this a bug or have I done something wrong?

I can add a screenshot if needed

Do you have an assistant manager? It's the assistant who filters out players who aren't interested
Naterr
9 years ago
7 months ago
Thanks for the response, yeah I do have an assistant manager I just checked.
Naterr
9 years ago
7 months ago
Do you have an assistant manager? It's the assistant who filters out players who aren't interested

So I just did a test and fired the Assistant and hired a new one. Still the same result.
mons
17 years ago
5 hours ago
So I just did a test and fired the Assistant and hired a new one. Still the same result.

Not sure then, could be a bug...

You'll need to Login to comment