Eugene Lee
13 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
Hi, bought the Digital Version of FM14. I was able to get into the game without any problems initially until I downloaded the Facepacks, Metalic Logos and etc graphics & reloaded the skin. Now I am stuck at the Loading Screen which it keeps on loading and loading. Previously, before reloading the skin, it took just seconds to get from the Loading Screen to the Main Menu. Now it takes like forever. Any idea on this? Thanks!
mons
17 years ago
5 minutes ago
It will take a bit to load the splash screen due to the amount of graphical content the game has to load. That is the only way your game will be affected, though as once you are on the start screen, you should notice no slowdown whatsoever.
Eugene Lee
13 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
It will take a bit to load the splash screen due to the amount of graphical content the game has to load. That is the only way your game will be affected, though as once you are on the start screen, you should notice no slowdown whatsoever.

Ah...so that's why when I woke up this morning, I notice I was already at the Main Menu. Any idea how long it will take? & what about in future when I start adding in Skins, Stadium Backgrounds and the updates to the current graphical contents? It has never happen for the previous versions of FM. Hope SI will fix this. Thanks a lot anyways Mons!
hollywood1485
3 years ago
1 month ago
Premium

good evening

i have would like to make sure i dont have a subception and i have tired to down load file when i paid the 10 pound by paypal but i cant download any add ons as it wont let me. it say i have the permission turned on

You'll need to Login to comment