Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
Rivanov commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The New Saints
A new version of our data update was released with 246131 changes from 781 contributors.
Waterdeep70 added a career: The New Saints
A new version of our data update was released with 246121 changes from 781 contributors.
R Charlston commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
Pennywise commented on: National Teams Logos
Pennywise added a topic: National Teams Logos
mons commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Pennywise commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
qwaz commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 246110 changes from 781 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 246100 changes from 781 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 246102 changes from 781 contributors.
adelmer commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Eiserner commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
ASHLEY199191 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
A new version of our data update was released with 246092 changes from 781 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Side Splitting Pass added a download: Finn Harps Teampack
ryan22322 Comments
will see if I can give it a go at the end of the week, out of home usually on weekdays

thanks man your a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could anyone make the hashtag united logo?
I copied from google but file size isn't proper and it all of the logos work but in the schedule for a team playing them it comes up with a generic logo.
anyone know how to fix that??

thanks in advance

#UTV
Home kit might be a bit beyond me unfortunately! If anyone else is willing to try it feel free that pattern would give me the mother of all headaches

yeah that's ok could you make a simplier design to it or just anything like it?? thanks tho
Oh yeah thanks for making the kits smithy look great in game ive got another request

just the home and away seeing how they would do (without players atm)

the kit descriptions just white socks and black for away and shorts you can see abit.

thanks again for the other kits
Will be a little while before I'd be able to try this as I'm away from home until about the 5th of next month, but if they haven't been done by that point I'll have a bash @ryan22322

yeah ok thanks though man! cant wait to see what these look like in match if you make them! your the best!
@A11_Smithy if you find this one easier https://imgur.com/MlKDAE1 I prefer the other one tho but red shorts blue socks I might make more later tho
Upload the image to imgur, or any similar site like photobucket, and then copy the link as I described above

ok https://imgur.com/n3M4pqq there away black shorts and socks
https://imgur.com/VhFjabL home kit White socks and red shorts
To attach kits, either press the little button in the middle here http://puu.sh/BixlT/0cdef12875.png just above the text editor, or, if the button doesn't work then add [ img ] at the start, and [ /img ] at the end, but without the spaces, then pop your image in between the two.

yeah but I saved It as a png
could anyone make theses kits for me home kit white red socks and shorts
away red and cyan/turquoise socks and shorts and third all black socks and shorts

can I have the national league badge on sleeves

how do I attach the kits??
I use various versions of Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop only rarely for some effects and filters. It doesn't really matter which version, very old versions have more than enough tools to create 3D kits

Yeah just downloaded photoshop express ill try that and make the barca away or something cheers for tell me what you use!
Take this starter kit and see what you can do with it using Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, or some other picture editing program:

yeh what kind of photoshop? I tried cs2 but too much stuff to download. and idk what other picture editing programs ill google some tonight but what do you use?
hey bolid how do I make 3d kits if you tell me how and what to download ill help out with some kits
or anyone tell me what to download lol as long as its free
could anyone make these kits??
Real Madrid away and third.
Celtic Home away and third
Chelsea third if released?
PSG kits I love the new home kit
and barca kits
3d of course and ss if possible?
thanks if anyone does!!
Premier league in 10 days, Championship 14 days, League one and two in a month, Serie A, a month.
SS kits sooner

what about league two etc??
love the kits you make btw!!!
Um ive added all the new kits 18/19 prem to league 1 but for Liverpool and Fulham the third kit for Liverpool wont show up for 2d and 3d ive saved it in the folders and stuff and for Fulham its just 1st and 2nd kit

PLEASE HELPPP
hey Bolid could you make la liga teams and Celtics and such please? thanks
hey bolid would you be able to make arsenal 3rd and Liverpool 3rd and maybe all the la liga kits? if 3d and 2d please thanks

A villa fan
ok so I'm in the 18/19 season I won the national league south without losing a single game except in the FA cup 3rd round against cheltenham
FM2020 SALE