Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
DeawenSo commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.5 15/9/2019 V11 Final Summer Pack
moiteam commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 215910 changes from 770 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Faces 2 Mixpack
JamesJamesJamesJames commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 215876 changes from 770 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 215861 changes from 770 contributors.
CountVladimir commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
Jeff's72 commented on: 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
A new version of our data update was released with 215767 changes from 770 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 215756 changes from 770 contributors.
Shooto commented on: SS Template Thread
Shooto commented on: SS Template Thread
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: CFR Cluj - FM21 Mixpack
mons commented on: Northern Ireland Premiership
A new version of our data update was released with 215678 changes from 770 contributors.
humid commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
The FM Journeyman commented on: Northern Ireland Premiership
The FM Journeyman added a topic: Northern Ireland Premiership
Jamie2391 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
kjentoke commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 215567 changes from 770 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Charlton Teampack
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (17/10/20)
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v6.1 [07/10/2020]
Kosix13 Comments
Hello, if anyone would make these new Raków Częstochowa T-shirts, I would be grateful for your help, best regards. I am also sending the Rakow T-shirt from the Polish Cup match with Sandecja Nowy Sącz, with the Rakow Foundation logo on the T-shirt (Fundacja Przyjaciele Rakowa)

Hello, would anyone make these ŁKS Łódź t-shirts for the new season 2020/2021, I will be grateful if you help me, I greet you
Hello, I have a question for you. When do you plan to add relegations and promotions in Polish leagues for the 2020/2021 season. best regards
Hello, I have a question for you, do you know where I could download the update for the 2020/2021 season, which would take into account the drops and promotions of individual clubs
Hello guys, can you help me and make these Wisła Płock shirts for the new season. I will be grateful for your help
Attachments

Hi, would anyone be able to make these new Pogoń Szczecin jersey for the new season? best regards
Hello, are you able to make these new Lechia Gdańsk t-shirts for the 2020/2021 season. I will be very grateful if you help me
Hello, please, are you able to make these new Śląska Wrocław T-shirts for the 2020/2021 season

Hello, is there anyone able to make these new Śląska Wrocław t-shirts for the 2020/2021 season?
Attachments
Hi, I have a huge request to you. Could you please add this sponsor to my jersey for me. I will be very grateful. At the bottom you have all the necessary screenshots.
Attachments
Hi players, I have one thing important to you, today I started my career in Lechia Gdańsk and I wanted to get Christian Gytkjaer, who is now a free player. My problem is that I make him an offer, but he also gets other offers from other clubs and takes them every time. Is there anything I can do to prevent other clubs from bidding or to have Christian accept my offer and not other clubs? If you know anything about this, I will be grateful if you help me. I really care about it. I greet you
Christian Gytkjaer król strzelców PKO Ekstraklasy sezonu 2019/2020
Hi, could anyone help me? Are you able to remove this sponsor (PGG) on both shirts and paste a new one in its place. At the bottom you have a link to a new sponsor and two T-shirts. I would be grateful if someone would help me
Attachments
Hello players, do you have any of your Polonia Warsaw home and away jerseys? Greetings to you
Hi if you had time you could do it
I will be very grateful
and as always, please remove the sponsor and paste a new one in its place
Someone will do it
Attachments
I warmly welcome. I have a huge request. Would anyone be able to redo this shirt for me? I mean, to change the sponsor to a new one. I will be very grateful greetings
Attachments
Hello, would anyone be able to help me.
That's exactly what I want to remove sponsors and in their place add those who are at the bottom of the screens. Everything is marked at the bottom in the screens.
I am asking for help
Attachments
Hi, is there anyone who could help me, I care a lot. Specifically, I would like to edit this outfit and add another sponsor to it. Does anyone know how to do this I will be very grateful.
Below I put a shirt and a sponsor whom I would like to add to this shirt
I also marked the place where I would like to paste the sponsor
Attachments

Hello, I have a question if there is anyone who could explain to me how to edit this shirt and add their own sponsors
please help me care about this
FM2021 SALE